You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Bitters for Anfield???

Fallen Angel

http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/sport/2006/12/16/where_should_everton_move_that.html

That will probably need to be cut and pasted.

This article must be a wind-up right????? Also the thing is littered with inacuracies, incredible what you can come up with by twisting a few pertinant facts, and the bitters in the master class for delusion.

Enjoy!!! :whatever:

As far as I know Everton NEVER applied for planning permission to build a stadium on Stanley Park. They inquired as to the possibility of building on the Victorian greenbelt part of the park and where rightly told no chance.

Our planning application concerned building on the car park which was constructed for the 66 WCF's.

Just one of many, many inaccuracies in that article.

As far as I know Everton NEVER applied for planning permission to build a stadium on Stanley Park. They inquired as to the possibility of building on the Victorian greenbelt part of the park and where rightly told no chance.

Our planning application concerned building on the car park which was constructed for the 66 WCF's.

Just one of many, many inaccuracies in that article.

I also hear that the enquiry they made was on the understanding that the Council would finance the lion's share of the costs. Then as now, cap-in-hand paupers.

:eek:

http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/sport/2006/12/16/where_should_everton_move_that.html

That will probably need to be cut and pasted.

This article must be a wind-up right????? Also the thing is littered with inacuracies, incredible what you can come up with by twisting a few pertinant facts, and the bitters in the master class for delusion.

Enjoy!!! :whatever:

Are you Rashid?

A thumbs down nest to your thread title, a smilie, joined in December and only 10posts so far... and the username 'Fallen Angel', all a bit too cryptic for my liking. hmmm :wallbutt: :wallbutt: :wallbutt: :wallbutt:

I think we should help our neighbours out by letting them use Anfield for either the long term or until Woodison is modernised or another stadium built.

Let knowsley council build their Tesco/shopping complex without a stadium.

We then exteact revenge for Mr Houlding by kicking up the rent (what they owed him plus 104 years worth of interest!) or even better, kicking the bitter tramps back in the gutter where they belong! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: