You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Animal Tournie Tag team deathmatch: 1st Semi

Remmie

Tag team winners  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Tag team winners

• Giant Squid & Snow Leopard
    • Polar Bear & Badger

Not only is it useless on land it's even useless if there isn't the right amount of ammonia in the water. Pussy.

I know your upset about the previous round and what happened to the chimp but try and show some support. That badger is an arse and everyone knows it.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Badger pisses on squid (again!) upsetting its ammonia balance, and the polar bear finishes it off. Badger and Polar Bear v's Snow Leopard is a no brainier.

Another Badger victory!!

Another sham vote. You sir, are a sham wrapped in a fake dressed up as a phoney.

I've thought long and hard about this one and I've decided I'm going to abstain. Obviously I want the badger to beat the squid - again - but at the same time the snow leopard has emerged as my favourite after disposing of the stupid chimp in the last round. It's just a shame the noble beast has been paired with such a despicable cheat.

I can't bring myself to vote against the snow leopard, but neither can I stomach the thought of backing the squid over the badger. I therefore have no choice but to sit this one out, safe in the knowledge that if the squid gets through to the final on the leopard's coat tails it will have no chance.

I've thought long and hard about this one and I've decided I'm going to abstain. Obviously I want the badger to beat the squid - again - but at the same time the snow leopard has emerged as my favourite after disposing of the stupid chimp in the last round. It's just a shame the noble beast has been paired with such a despicable cheat.

I can't bring myself to vote against the snow leopard, but neither can I stomach the thought of backing the squid over the badger. I therefore have no choice but to sit this one out, safe in the knowledge that if the squid gets through to the final on the leopard's coat tails it will have no chance.

I'll fucking have you.

People it's not too late.

With your help we can banish the badger and polar bear from this forum.

All I ask is that you think before your vote.

Giant squid are rare and beautiful creatures which we need to learn more about and snow leopards are really ace too.

With six more votes this contest can be turned on it's head.

Vote squid/leopard today for a brighter future tomorrow.

34nr6zn.gif

Badger: Polar bear, I have unfinished business with one member of the opposition. Please, let me handle this?

Polar Bear: Of course, mate. Give me a shout if you need me.

Badger: Fat chance, this is a walk in the park. That squid is already pissing all ten legs of his pants.

*Carnage ensues*

Badger: Got a cig, mate? I need to get that foul taste of the squid out of my mouth. The ugly fucker tasted like cleaning fluid, must have lived in sub-optimal waters. No wonder they're are almost extinct.

This is still 17 votes short of the Badger V Squid Quarter, who's not voting?

I think most squid fans have decided it's not worthwhile because even if the squid wins some sad fucker will demand a recount until the "right" result is achieved.

I think most squid fans have decided it's not worthwhile because even if the squid wins some sad fucker will demand a recount until the "right" result is achieved.

Too right, that last round has scarred me for life.

I'm struggling here...I see the polar bear as a huge favourite, but the giant squid is the obvious outsider, and I can't stand that stupid badger. He's the Josemi of the animals: he has no right to be where he is right now. Luckily he was shipped off eventually, I'm hoping for the same outcome here. Squid and leopard win. I feel for the polar bear, he could've walked this if he was paired with the alligator.

Right pal, I can take certain things but slagging off badgers crosses the line. I therefore ask you to step outside.

And board the train that leaves from Oslo S 14:58 and arrives at 21:25 in Stockholm C. At 22.10 you can catch the train to Uppsala. I will meet you at Uppsala station at 22.50 and open the porthole to a WORLD OF PAIN.

I bet all these fuckwits on the badger bandwagon wore those stupid wristbands that no one wears anymore and have all bought the Hoff's new single.

You too? Right. I hereby offer out ANYBODY who is anti badger. Let me know if there are problems arranging the necessary travel to come and collect the gigantic kicking I will unleash.