You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Can someone confirm for me....

matt1983

....one way or the other whether this rumour I've heard is true or not?

Mate of mine is adamant (and claims that it is well-known), that the reason Stephane Henchoz was dropped and eventually sold is because he was tapping Sami Hyypia's wife.

My mate is prone to believing things he reads on the internet, but reckons that two or three years ago EVERYONE knew this and can't believe I didn't know.

I always thought he just (somewhat bafflingly) lost his place to Big Igor at the back. Can someone tell me which is true? Cheers

....one way or the other whether this rumour I've heard is true or not?

Mate of mine is adamant (and claims that it is well-known), that the reason Stephane Henchoz was dropped and eventually sold is because he was tapping Sami Hyypia's wife.

My mate is prone to believing things he reads on the internet, but reckons that two or three years ago EVERYONE knew this and can't believe I didn't know.

I always thought he just (somewhat bafflingly) lost his place to Big Igor at the back. Can someone tell me which is true? Cheers

I couldn't even confirm whether it was a rumour or not.

It was one of those rumours that sort of became 'fact' because so many people heard it.

As far as I know it was a load of rubbish.

Cheers Dave. My mate is pretty adamant about it even now, but I'm sceptical at best. Did sound a bit funny to me.

On the subject of vicous rumour though, I heard a great one in about January time from someone who claimed to be a boyhood friend of Jamie Redknapp. He reckoned that Rio Ferdinand was stripped of the united captaincy because Sir caught him nobbing Darren Ferguson's wife....

Now I really wanted to believe this one, but my resolve was shattered when the guy went on to tell me that due to his multiple "successes" with ladies, Rio was actually carrying a currently incurable disease that affects the immune system and it had thus found its way into Darren Ferguson's system. Pretty much the worst rumour I've ever heard but pretty funny all the same. "Keep an eye on the Sunday papers, it's gonna go public any day now..." Yeah?Cheers for the tip mate...

Cheers Dave. My mate is pretty adamant about it even now, but I'm sceptical at best. Did sound a bit funny to me.

On the subject of vicous rumour though, I heard a great one in about January time from someone who claimed to be a boyhood friend of Jamie Redknapp. He reckoned that Rio Ferdinand was stripped of the united captaincy because Sir caught him nobbing Darren Ferguson's wife....

Now I really wanted to believe this one, but my resolve was shattered when the guy went on to tell me that due to his multiple "successes" with ladies, Rio was actually carrying a currently incurable disease that affects the immune system and it had thus found its way into Darren Ferguson's system. Pretty much the worst rumour I've ever heard but pretty funny all the same. "Keep an eye on the Sunday papers, it's gonna go public any day now..." Yeah?Cheers for the tip mate...

That one is true, I thought everyone knew that?