You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Argentina against Holland tonight.

Carradona

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Argentina: abbondanzieri, burdisso, ayala, milito, cufre, mascherano, maxi rodriguez, cambiasso, riquelme, messi, tevez

Holland: van der sar, boulahrouz, ooijer, jaliens, de cler, sneijder, cocu, van der vaart, van persie, nistelrooy, kuyt

Holland's defence isnt very experienced :whistle:

Guest myrlas

The only "problem" is that they're both qualified for the knock out stages of course.

But with that much qulity on the pitch, both individually and regarding teamplay it will be a cracker.

My two favourites...not only this time, but every world cup.

not getting enough of the ball...possession was 65-35 not too long ago

I meant that they are getting closed down when in possession and their runners are getting picked up by Dutch defenders. I didn't mean overall possession.

Guest Billy Bollocks

Am I missing something with this Kuyt fella? I keep hearing how good he is and every time I've seen him he just looks plain average.

Guest Billy Bollocks
Depends if you judge him on 45mins and a 20min sub appearance. Liver ok Momo? Not drinking to much beer I hope

Oops, I forget it's against forum law to critisise Kowt.

And if you used that little pea brain of yours and read the post, you'd see that it's not the first time I've seen him play.