You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Everton Tattoos !!!

mht1892

Possibly, but if so, I'd expect the "first" (second) E to be capitalised. Unless anyone knows differently, I think it's drawn on - either that or the tattooist had Parkinsons. Look at the edges of the lines, and the variable thickness. Looks more like marker pen than the crisp edge you'd expect from ink and needle. In fact it actually looks like a tattooist's stencil more than anything else.

I hope it is real though, the daft twat!

it could be fresh ink and scabbing up, usually takes a few weeks for the tat to settle

it could be fresh ink and scabbing up, usually takes a few weeks for the tat to settle

Yeah, I thought about that. The skin doesn't look reddened around the edges of the tattoo and it doesn't seem to have the texture I'd expect from a scab, but it could be, I'm not pretending to be an expert or anything. One of my mates is a tattooist (well, I say "mate", in truth I haven't seen the lad for a few years - he was seeing this mental cow who kept breaking up with him and then turning up at his house pissed at half two in the morning, screaming abuse, threatening to kill herself, him and anyone else who had anything to say about it and he had this amphetamine/paranoia thing going on and basically, it was a totally fucked-up environment. Anyway...) so I have seen a fair few, but I may well be wrong.

Part 2: I thought I might as well waste two more minutes of my life on this, so I cropped the pic and blew it up.

eeverton110cy.jpg

Looks like marker pen "blobs" on the tips of the lines to me, but it could also just be a really, really shit tattoo. He's a tosser either way :D

just looking at the names reading this thread, chalky lovedart? :D :D :D that is one hell of a monicker, mate. well done

Anyone remember that soft geordie twat how got a full action shot of Andy cole about 1 and a half foot long done the week he signed for Manure...Classic.

Yeah, I thought about that. The skin doesn't look reddened around the edges of the tattoo and it doesn't seem to have the texture I'd expect from a scab, but it could be, I'm not pretending to be an expert or anything. One of my mates is a tattooist (well, I say "mate", in truth I haven't seen the lad for a few years - he was seeing this mental cow who kept breaking up with him and then turning up at his house pissed at half two in the morning, screaming abuse, threatening to kill herself, him and anyone else who had anything to say about it and he had this amphetamine/paranoia thing going on and basically, it was a totally fucked-up environment. Anyway...) so I have seen a fair few, but I may well be wrong.

Ha, ha!!! Easily the best use of brackets I've seen in ages. Funny as fuck.

Ha ha reminds me of a time we went to the lakes for the weekend, and we went into the local boozer for the derby. Some fella had a Rooney tatoo on his back, with that forever famous phrase on it, "Once a blue always a blue", what made it funny was that it was the full size of his back and had no wy of getting it wokred on so it made something else. What else made it funny, he got it on the day he signed for the scum. Even the OOT's are thick fucked up knobheads

im no expert on shit tatoos like but isnt it supposed to be an efc all in one then everton?

I don't think it is. That's just a capital letter written in some fancy font, similar to those you'd see in an illuminated manuscript. I just hope it's a genuine tattoo and the daft shite has to carry it round with him for the rest of his bitter life.

im no expert on shit tatoos like but isnt it supposed to be an efc all in one then everton?

That is an old english letter E,i have it on my leg as part of my daughters name.

And a tattooist uses tracing paper on carbon paper, then transfers that to your skin,that looks like its been done

• 2 years later...