You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If true, I guess that puts the final nail in the coffin of people's "no top player wants to join a non-CL tin pot club like ours" argument. Juventus aren't in Europe and he's still showing willingness to move there. I guess many are in shock, but I always held that CL isn't the be all and end all of everything for players, especially Aguero's age. He'd be a great signing for Juventus.

So Marcotti has tweeted saying Sky Italia are reporting that Juventus have agreed personal terms with Aguero and have also had a bid of €35M rejected. Atletico want €45M.

How can Aguero have agreed terms if his club is yet to agree a fee with Juventus? I realise his agent will have likely been sounded out behind the scenes but nobody in their right mind would openly claim that terms have been agreed before a bid has been accepted. That would just bring unnecessary scrutiny to any deal.

How can Aguero have agreed terms if his club is yet to agree a fee with Juventus? I realise his agent will have likely been sounded out behind the scenes but nobody in their right mind would openly claim that terms have been agreed before a bid has been accepted. That would just bring unnecessary scrutiny to any deal.

It's totally down to the club allowing them to discuss terms surely

So the story has come from Sky Italia, not from Marcotti? Wouldn't that be like Sky over here reporting something (bollocks) and some British journo tweeting about it? It might be true like, but it doesn't seem like the most credible source.

Thats not the point I was making, if there was a team in the Champions League in for him, he'd go there instead. Just like Suarez and us.

Tottenham were in the Champions League, were in for Suarez and he came to us.

Champions League or not it's still fucking Juve and their's only 7 or 8 teams in the world on that same level

Champions League or not it's still fucking Juve and their's only 7 or 8 teams in the world on that same level

Mata dad already said because were not in the CL wouldnt stop Mata coming to us as were a great club.

Yeah, but Spurs are Spurs. If United were in for him, he'd have went there, same with Aguero.

Let me rephrase my first point, if a team who is guarunteed to get into the Champions league every year came in for him, he'd go there instead.

Why would our fans be giving someone stick about a story about Aguero? We have never been in for him as far as I know, wouldn't have any chance of getting him and don't even need him. Mongs.

Don't need him? You always need quality players, which Aguero is. If there is even a chance we could get him then we should be pulling out all the stops

Why would our fans be giving someone stick about a story about Aguero? We have never been in for him as far as I know, wouldn't have any chance of getting him and don't even need him. Mongs.

One or two people went crazy and gave him stick about posting a link to the S*n, which was a story about Blackburn signing Vucinic with fake quotes or something. It was nothing to do with Aguero.