You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Batistuta speaks Welsh by the way, he is from there!!

Has anyone seen the latest Kaka shite? He openly says he wants to join Man United. The papers are saying that United will replace Ronaldo with Kaka and Aguero.

Haven't seen that anywhere and i doubt he wants to join them.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aguero is simply a sensational footballer, he's a once in a generation type talent. Its a real shame we're unlikely to ever see him see but he seems a really good kid and i think he'll reject the overturns from Chelsea and the Mancs.

Aguero is simply a sensational footballer, he's a once in a generation type talent. Its a real shame we're unlikely to ever see him see but he seems a really good kid and i think he'll reject the overturns from Chelsea and the Mancs.

No he's not. Messi is only one year older, Bojan is two years younger and there are plenty of players just as good or even better.

No he's not. Messi is only one year older, Bojan is two years younger and there are plenty of players just as good or even better.

I agree Messi is superior but Bojan is nowhere near Aguero level, go ahead and list me these players who as good if not better. The kid has so much talents the goals he scores and movements he makes i've rarely seen from other players past and present. Argentina are very lucky in that they have 2 of the most stupendiously talented players in world football.

I agree Messi is superior but Bojan is nowhere near Aguero level, go ahead and list me these players who as good if not better. The kid has so much talents the goals he scores and movements he makes i've rarely seen from other players past and present. Argentina are very lucky in that they have 2 of the most stupendiously talented players in world football.

Bojan scored his first champions league goal at what? 17? His movement, pace, and overall skill is superb.

He hasn't had the chance to play at the high levels of Aguero for the amount of time but make no mistake. Bojan is one of the brightest young talents on the planet.

Bojan scored his first champions league goal at what? 17? His movement, pace, and overall skill is superb.

He hasn't had the chance to play at the high levels of Aguero for the amount of time but make no mistake. Bojan is one of the brightest young talents on the planet.

Bojan is almost a replica of Aguero in terms of skillset and ability. Both will be top 5 players in the world. Bojan's biggest strength is his finishing, like Aguero. Haven't seen it yet for Barca, but you will.

Bojans talented but he lacks that extra spark in his game that i see in Aguero and in all the greats. The ability to create maximum damage from any opportunity i dont really see with Bojan. Dont forget Aguero made his league debut at 15 and international sebut at 17.

Bojan is almost a replica of Aguero in terms of skillset and ability. Both will be top 5 players in the world. Bojan's biggest strength is his finishing, like Aguero. Haven't seen it yet for Barca, but you will.

Sorry is isn't Bojans a number 9 while Aguero's more of a number 10. Plus Bojan cant beat players with the same ease Aguero does, he doesn't have the same capacity as Aguero to create immense danger for other teams, with Ageuro this was prevelant at 16/17.

Sorry is isn't Bojans a number 9 while Aguero's more of a number 10. Plus Bojan cant beat players with the same ease Aguero does, he doesn't have the same capacity as Aguero to create immense danger for other teams, with Ageuro this was prevelant at 16/17.

I'm sorry but how the fuck would you know if has creativity? Bojan has been deployed on the flank and STILL scored 10 goals in La Liga for Barcelona whilst three assists, yes, at AGE 17. That says something about the kid.

Aguero has been a first team player for Atletico for two years and has scored 26 goals and he was 19 when he got there.

Aguero is absolute class and will be a world class player but Bojan is better. You are doing Bojan a massive disservice and it boggles the fucking mind that you are dismissive of quite possibly the most prolific youth player in the history of the sport.

I'm sorry but how the fuck would you know if has creativity? Bojan has been deployed on the flank and STILL scored 10 goals in La Liga for Barcelona whilst three assists, yes, at AGE 17. That says something about the kid.

Aguero has been a first team player for Atletico for two years and has scored 26 goals and he was 19 when he got there.

Aguero is absolute class and will be a world class player but Bojan is better. You are doing Bojan a massive disservice and it boggles the fucking mind that you are dismissive of quite possibly the most prolific youth player in the history of the sport.

:sniff: i dont think you've seen Aguero play much if you think that is the case. Bojans played this season for Barca but he has'nt looked particularly amazing at dribbling past players or had out of this world creativity, he just looked a decent striker playing on the wing. Theres now need to mention his youth records to show he's "better" than Aguero, im pretty sure Emile Heskey had a devastating record at that level as well.

• 1 year later...

masch needs to have a word.

"I look at players like Didier Drogba and Frank Lampard and they have been - and still are - the best players in their positions in the world. I could really learn from players like that, there is no doubt.

"Chelsea are a great club," he was quoted as saying in the Daily Express. "They have become one of the most feared in Europe over recent years.

"I look at players like Didier Drogba and Frank Lampard and they have been - and still are - the best players in their positions in the world. I could really learn from players like that, there is no doubt.

"Chelsea are a great club," he was quoted as saying in the Daily Express. "They have become one of the most feared in Europe over recent years.

He said he loved watching liverpool and he supports us because of Torres

Done deal id say from that.

Hasnt he died down allot this season i have heard no mention of him like.

Probably because we're not eating at the top table anymore. He's still a class act and will be great for Chelsea. He#s a #10 who's capable of getting 20-30 goals a season, not many of those around. Like Torres before him he could kick on with better players around him.

Been said many times before but he reminds me a great deal of Romario.

Big concern how our centre backs will cope with him and Forlan on Thursday.

Atletico will play similar to us, 2 deep midfielders in Tiago and Assuncao, with Reyes showing glimpses of his former self and Simao on the left but i'm worried our CBs will be dragged all over the pitch by their front 2.

Their defence is very poor though and between Luis Perea and Valera mistakes will be made.

Been said many times before but he reminds me a great deal of Romario.

Big concern how our centre backs will cope with him and Forlan on Thursday.

Atletico will play similar to us, 2 deep midfielders in Tiago and Assuncao, with Reyes showing glimpses of his former self and Simao on the left but i'm worried our CBs will be dragged all over the pitch by their front 2.

Their defence is very poor though and between Luis Perea and Valera mistakes will be made.

Good job he's suspended & they will not have the problem for the 1st leg then!

Good job he's suspended & they will not have the problem for the 1st leg then!

Ha!

Egg meet face.

They'll more than likely play Jurado behind Forlan then which eases our worries somewhat.

I shall be at one with my ignorance now.

Why did someone have to bring this one up again? Just reminds what could've been if the previous board had shown a bit more faith in Rafa. Him and Torres together, Sweet Baby Moses!

Weren't we offered him for £12-14m but Rafa was the one who said no as he was too big a gamble? I'm sure I remember Rafa saying that when we faced them last season.