You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rafa Demands £30m Transfer Funds In Summer

Guest Jimmy Case
Agreed.

Now fuck off back to Kraptalk or wherever it was you crawled from, you know-nothing turd. And take all the rest of the Johnny come lately Sky Sports fan wankers who've also recently destroyed this once great forum.

Listen to the big tough cyber prick...from fucking Leeds of all places (no local teams local to support you glory hunting freak), acting all tough on the internet.

I'd eat you for breakfast, you fucking nonce. Try me.

"Once great forum" :D

Try getting a once great life, or a bird, you sad (7000 post count) cunt

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's not fit. He nearly bagged three yesterday. If his goal was allowed (which it should have been) yesterday you wouldnt be saying this.

He's already earnt his contract.

Also the first one didn't look off side as well.

He hasn't had the chances. I just wish the header that Crouch had second half had fallen to Robbie.

The biggest worry is he doesn't seem to have had the chances. Can complain about the work ethic.

Listen to the big tough cyber prick...from fucking Leeds of all places (no local teams local to support you glory hunting freak), acting all tough on the internet.

If you'd been here more than five minutes you'd know that he isn't from Leeds, he just lives there now. He actually comes from a family of great Liverpudlians :whistle:

Also, if I hadn't have banned you, you'd have reached 7000 posts by the end of this month, so who is it who's sad?

Gigantic twat.

Can we get back to discussing Parry and Rafa's transfer kitty lads?

About £15m average cash spent net over the last 5 years (remember there was one year where transfer funds were low due to the uefa cup season a couple of years back, ignoring that year and it is around £17.5m). Still upto £35m to pay, as at last balance sheet date, over the lives of the players contracts. Gross transfer fee value is about £121m since the summer of 2001. Around £30m average per year. Roughly £24m per season.

About £15m average cash spent net over the last 5 years (remember there was one year where transfer funds were low due to the uefa cup season a couple of years back, ignoring that year and it is around £17.5m). Still upto £35m to pay, as at last balance sheet date, over the lives of the players contracts. Gross transfer fee value is about £121m since the summer of 2001. Around £30m average per year. Roughly £24m per season.

£11.5M a year NET actually over the last 6 years.

The legally required, fully accurate, Annual Accounts of Liverpool Football Club and Athletic Grounds plc.

So according to the accounts, since 2000 we have spent £15M a season NET on Transfers? Care to provide a little more information? I don't believe those sums.

So according to the accounts, since 2000 we have spent £15M a season NET on Transfers? Care to provide a little more information? I don't believe those sums.

Gross transfer fees of incomings 2000 to July 2005 £161m

Cash received (and owed) on transfer fees £63m maximum (although this is from financial year ending July 2001 and does not include the sales of Diouf and Baros, but then the figures of gross transfer fees of incoming players does not include agger or gonzales.

Actual cash spent on players since from July 2000 until July 2005 £115m. About £36.7m still to pay.

I know what you are going to say with that 'but it doesn't add up'.

Note that the gross transfer fees are by year up until financial year ending July 2005 (so the full transfer fees of players coming in in 2000 are there I believe) while the cashflows out are for the financial year only.

Gross transfer fees of incomings 2000 to July 2005 £161m

Cash received (and owed) on transfer fees £63m maximum (although this is from financial year ending July 2001 and does not include the sales of Diouf and Baros, but then the figures of gross transfer fees of incoming players does not include agger or gonzales.

Actual cash spent on players since from July 2000 until July 2005 £115m. About £36.7m still to pay.

I know what you are going to say with that 'but it doesn't add up'.

Note that the gross transfer fees are by year up until financial year ending July 2005 (so the full transfer fees of players coming in in 2000 are there I believe) while the cashflows out are for the financial year only.

Totally distorted for anyone without an ACCA qualification or who doesn't have FSA knowledge!

Can it not be simplistic like transfer comittments from Jan 2001 to Jan 2006?

He's gone through it dozens of times but you either can't understand it or little monkey at the controls decides he isn't prepared to log it in the "Brain" computer and goes on his break.

Then you come on a week later and we all do the same dance again.

That's why everyone wants you to go away.