You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Not sure

Elmyn Noos

why it has taken me so long to come on here and take the piss out of you thumbcrampers.

Video games are for children and nerds. Sell your PS2, or whatever the latest gadget is, and buy a football and a decent pair of boots instead. If you have any spare time after actually playing a real bit of footie, try getting yourself a bird to shag.*

*advice from Noos - talking about "special moves LRLLRRR" and how your team beat an all-star Brazil line up in FIFA 2005 aint going to get them dropping their pants.

why it has taken me so long to come on here and take the piss out of you thumbcrampers.

Video games are for children and nerds. Sell your PS2, or whatever the latest gadget is, and buy a football and a decent pair of boots instead. If you have any spare time after actually playing a real bit of footie, try getting yourself a bird to shag.*

*advice from Noos - talking about "special moves LRLLRRR" and how your team beat an all-star Brazil line up in FIFA 2005 aint going to get them dropping their pants.

Got a bird, skipper my amatuer side, go for a drink with the lads and still manage to get some PS2 and PC into my life.

Maybe if you weren't busy bumming men and cowering in the corner due to an irrational fear of beans then you would get your time management sorted and feel the joy.

Got a bird, skipper my amatuer side, go for a drink with the lads and still manage to get some PS2 and PC into my life.

Maybe if you weren't busy bumming men and cowering in the corner due to an irrational fear of beans then you would get your time management sorted and feel the joy.

Is it a real bird though SM, or a virtual bird. Be honest, it's Laura Croft isn't it?

And when you go for a drink with the lads, is it in a bar in Sim City? Does Laura like it when you log on wearing your Spock ears and Star Trek uniform?

I actually just want Championship Manager and the other games so I can educate myself and post nonsense on the FF.

Like, Perzoghin is cracking at left MF for Dnipro Dontesk Metalurg in the Ukranian SuperVodkaLiga.

Have to say I'm with Noos- I'm married, so shagging is definately not on the agenda, so I have to find something else to cramp my thumbs.