You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Israel - A Rant

Rashid

7 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I think they fire indiscriminately into Gaza (as Hamas do to a far lesser extent into Israel) and don’t give a fuck who they hit. Just look at the pictures of Gaza now. It’s smashed to pieces. Fuck all precision whatsoever about their attacks.  

Why are they bombing civilians in areas they’ve told them to evacuate to? 

And as for nobody seems to care about the amount dead, you’ve made that up. Of course people care, decent people anyway. This is mass murder. 

I think that might be because they’re barbaric war criminal cunts. 

Hopefully they’ll sustain heavy casualties in the inevitable ground invasion. 

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Nelly-Matip said:

I think that might be because they’re barbaric war criminal cunts. 

Hopefully they’ll sustain heavy casualties in the inevitable ground invasion. 

We can only pray no ground invasion happens. Despite it being what they’ve wanted all along. 

Khisas was a small village with a few hundred Muslims and one hundred Christians, who lived peacefully together in a unique topographical location in the northern part of Hula Plain, on a natural terrace that was about 100 metres wide. This terrace had been formed thousands of years before by the gradual shrinking of Lake Hula. Foreign travellers used to single this village out for the natural beauty of its location on the banks of the lake, and its proximity to the Hasbani River.33 Jewish troops attacked the village on 18 December 1947, and randomly started blowing up houses at the dead of night while the occupants were still fast asleep. Fifteen villagers, including five children, were killed in the attack. The incident shocked The New York Times ’ correspondent, who closely followed the unfolding events. He went and demanded an explanation from the Hagana, which at first denied the operation. When the inquisitive reporter did not let go, they eventually admitted it. Ben-Gurion issued a dramatic public apology, claiming the action had been unauthorised but, a few months later, in April, he included it in a list of successful operations.

The Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine,  Ilan Pappe.

This play book sounds familiar. A nation built and sustained on terror.

10 hours ago, SasaS said:

And what would the independent investigation change? It likely was't done on purpose by either side, and the victims, number of which we still don't reliably know, nor we seemingly care, would still be dead. And no one would change their opinion, regardless of the outcome.

The investigation wouldnt change anything, and what happened here needs explaining, because its also a propaganda war. But you already fucking know this. 

As for seemingly caring, I am actually bothered about this, thanks all the same.

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Fingers crossed 

I wonder what strategic importance a Christian church sheltering people had maybe @SasaS can enlighten us 

Well you add it to bakeries, hospitals, school's and factor in no electricity, water or fuel, then you have the strategy matching up to exactly what they said it would be. Change Gaza forever, make it uninhabitable until they have no choice but fuck off elsewhere or die, no preferences there from the Israeli side.

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Fingers crossed 

I wonder what strategic importance a Christian church sheltering people had maybe @SasaS can enlighten us 

I don't know, I am not the IDF spokesman. I said I don't believe they deliberately target large groups of civilians, they just don't care if they hit and kill civilians. If the campaign continues with this intensity, there will probably be more news of large groups of civilians being hit.

What exactly would happen if investigation proves either way, what would it change?

Just now, SasaS said:

I don't know, I am not the IDF spokesman. I said I don't believe they deliberately target large groups of civilians, they just don't care if they hit and kill civilians. If the campaign continues with this intensity, there will probably be more news of large groups of civilians being hit.

What exactly would happen if investigation proves either way, what would it change?

We would know the truth either way.

I fail to believe that an army as tactically equipped as the IDF don't know they're targeting civilians. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SasaS said:

As I have already fucking said, its a propaganda war. Disseminating the facts for transparency is important, even if the outcomes cannot be changed. We know people that are dead will stay dead. 

There is accusations of an anti Israeli slant to the thread, and a lack of transparency, with lies and bullshit, and interviews from people like Tzipi Hotevely, who want to shut down any opposition or debate on who did what to who, that sows the seed for that narrative to exist, here and elsewhere.

I dont hate Netanyahu because he is Jewish. I hate him because he is a cunt. I dont hate Hamas because of their intepretation of Islam. I hate them because they are cunts.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I fail to believe that an army as tactically equipped as the IDF don't know they're targeting civilians. 

Indeed. Its burden of proof. If this was a court case, proof/evidence would be provided. The case wouldnt be settled without it, not credibly anyway. 

10 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

6 minutes ago, House of Dirk said:

As I have already fucking said, its a propaganda war. Disseminating the facts for transparency is important, even if the outcomes cannot be changed. We know people that are dead will stay dead. 

There is accusations of an anti Israeli slant to the thread, and a lack of transparency, with lies and bullshit, and interviews from people like Tzipi Hotevely, who want to shut down any opposition or debate on who did what to who, that sows the seed for that narrative to exist, here and elsewhere.

I dont hate Netanyahu because he is Jewish. I hate him because he is a cunt. I dont hate Hamas because of their intepretation of Islam. I hate them because they are cunts.

Propaganda was would just move on regardless of the outcome of investigation.

Accountability?

The Israeli government, after all, are the ones painting themselves as the democratic leaders on the right side of history battling the savages and sub-humans 'over there' with the backing of the rest of western democracies supporting them.

They can't have it both ways.

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, SasaS said:

OK. Investigations shows it was IDF. What happens now?

4 minutes ago, TD_LFC said:

Accountability?

The Israeli government, after all, are the ones painting themselves as the democratic leaders on the right side of history battling the savages and sub-humans 'over there' with the backing of the rest of western democracies supporting them.

They can't have it both ways.