You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The ‘Laurence Fox Takes An Online Kicking’ Thread

3 minutes ago, Mudface said:

It'd be a tight contest, but I'm sure Lozza's widespread popularity and piercing wit would have seen him through.

I’d love 60 seconds alone with the cunt. Fox that is not Binhead. I’d love 10 seconds alone with Emilia Fox. 

17 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I’d love 60 seconds alone with the cunt. Fox that is not Binhead. I’d love 10 seconds alone with Emilia Fox. 

That'd still me 6 seconds to clean up.

37 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

I think she is the one fox said on gb news, he wouldn't shag?

Updskirting Is now a criminal offence and the soft cunt has posted it on a public platform .

I din't think it's upskirting as he didn't take it, but it may well have fallen foul of s33 CJCA 2015.

51 minutes ago, Anubis said:

I din't think it's upskirting as he didn't take it, but it may well have fallen foul of s33 CJCA 2015.

He reposted it though didn't he?

Either way he is in hot water.

1 hour ago, Arniepie said:

I think she is the one fox said on gb news, he wouldn't shag?

Updskirting Is now a criminal offence and the soft cunt has posted it on a public platform .

Nah that was Ava Santina.

This is a new completely unprovoked attack. 

They’re complaining about shit but worship the shit that got them in the shit. Right wing centralised governments have been in charge for decades with a brief break for a centrist Labour administration. That’s why the country is in the shit. If the rest of us had just the transport systems that Londoners have our lives would improve. London is too big because the centralisation of our political and business ownership and management sucks everything in, including people, and forces up the costs of everything everywhere. Fuckers. 

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Anubis said:

Emma the racist is struggling with the reality of being in a hateful minority.

What's that, Emma? Britain is nothing special? Just another geographical landmass? If that's what you think why don't you just fuck off back off Saxony or Frisia or whatever shithole you come from, you ungrateful Germanic cunt.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Lozza’s going all out with the culture war rhetoric. Although I’m confused. I thought he was moving out of London to England. Does this mean he’s staying put?

image.png

6 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Lozza’s going all out with the culture war rhetoric. Although I’m confused. I thought he was moving out of London to England. Does this mean he’s staying put?

image.png

Luckily for Laurence, last time I looked, we had none of those things. In fact, I know plenty of Muslim women who choose not to wear a hijab, with no issues at all.

17 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

Luckily for Laurence, last time I looked, we had none of those things. In fact, I know plenty of Muslim women who choose not to wear a hijab, with no issues at all.

I used to work with a Muslim girl who always wore a headscarf. 

Six months. One day she came in without one on. So I asked, her response was " I only wear that because I can't be arsed doing my hair  I'm not even religious"

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, littletedwest said:

I used to work with a Muslim girl who always wore a headscarf. 

Six months. One day she came in without one on. So I asked, her response was " I only wear that because I can't be arsed doing my hair  I'm not even religious"

How dare she.

She has to conform to white, western, male stereotypical view. 

7 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

How dare she.

She has to conform to white, western, male stereotypical view. 

The one thing I've learned as someone from a white working class background is there is no difference between us all. Most Muslims I've managed or worked with have been lovely people some have been wrong uns just like us, no difference. One thing that has never been an issue is religion.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, littletedwest said:

The one thing I've learned as someone from a white working class background is there is no difference between us all. Most Muslims I've managed or worked with have been lovely people some have been wrong uns just like us, no difference. One thing that has never been an issue is religion.

When I was doing up my flat I bought all the builders a bacon bap and cup of tea from down the road as the electric and gas was off. 

One lad left the bacon roll and explained he was Muslim. I apologised and when I bought beers on the Friday afternoon didn’t offer him one. 

He grabbed a beer off the side and declared ‘I’m not that fucking Muslim’. 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 4

If a Muslim man filmed and shouted at a police office the way that jumped up cunt did last week he’d have been calling the police woke for not shoving a truncheon up their arse. The bizzie should have done everyone a favour and rammed a taser down his eye socket

• Upvote 1