You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Brentford (A) - Sat 17th Feb 2024 (12:30pm)

Trumo

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's really too bad because this is the kind of performance that portends good things, but the constant injuries are going to be too much.

Brentford are playing well and getting about 30 free kicks and we still don't really look uncomfortable.

Jota and Jones are players who get weird injuries anyway but it was just too good to be true that we would find such additive players in Bradley and Quansah out of nowhere without some kind of other bad luck to balance that out.

6 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Looked like he did his knee but the commentator on my feed said someone in the tunnel said he had stud marks on his knee.

Bad, but much better than ligaments

What does this mean mate? More likely to be bruising?

3 minutes ago, Carra_is_legend said:

Every fucking time they get a free kick.

Amazing isn't it. 

Thomas Frank admits their gameplan is based on set pieces and lo and behold they get loads of set pieces.  It's almost like they're going down really easy, and backing into our players and falling over, like Arteta had Arsenal doing against us. 

Football would be a decent sport without these sort of cunts.  As it is, it's fucking boring and crooked. 

Reminds me of the games with Dyche's Burnley.

Kick the fuck out of our players, fall over at the faintest touch to get a free kick while cunt commentators laud the plucky underdog.

• Upvote 1

Jota was pointing to the side of his knee, which is normally a sign of ligaments. 

As for Jones, had a look again there, no idea what his injury might be? Twist of the ankle? Very strange to be getting an injury from ‘that’. 

We've had 65% possession yet have given away 9 frees and only got ONE in return. One fucking free in a 55 minute half? Fucking do one Oliver. Thought he was supposed to be decent. His Newcastle supporting side is obviously exuding through today however. It's a fucking disgrace of a refereeing performance by him. 9 fucking frees to 1. Absolute cunt

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, DaveT said:

How many months? 120?

Good question. But I think it’s worse this season than ever. They fail to get the small decisions right, a lot of the big decisions are wrong, there are no consistency what so ever, and they are obviously biased/corrupt to some degree. Only certain players from certain team get a yellow for kicking the ball away, Toney did it today for example, if Nunez did it it’s a yellow 10 out of 10 times. The list goes on forever, and it’s completely ruining the league.

VAR is not killing this league, the incompetent/corrupt officials are.

2 minutes ago, DJLJ said:

Jota was pointing to the side of his knee, which is normally a sign of ligaments. 

As for Jones, had a look again there, no idea what his injury might be? Twist of the ankle? Very strange to be getting an injury from ‘that’. 

ACL strain

8 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Salah that was the worst thing I've ever seen and I saw two men bumming in Newsham Park!

A mate of mine and i swear 100% it was a mate actually paid one of the tarts who work sheil road a fiver for a blowjob in newsham park - the fucking filthy get.

He tells the story like he is proud of it - just  makes me feel ill when you see the state of the poor fucking creatures but also how desperate must the poor fuckers be, crack addiction is a cunt.

2 minutes ago, niallers said:

We've had 65% possession yet have given away 9 frees and only got ONE in return. One fucking free in a 55 minute half? Fucking do one Oliver. Thought he was supposed to be decent. His Newcastle supporting side is obviously exuding through today however. It's a fucking disgrace of a refereeing performance by him. 9 fucking frees to 1. Absolute cunt

Closer to 70% possession. Otherwise correct. 

9 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

No wonder Klopp wants out. 

Our injury record is absolutely absurd, you just have to laugh. 

You can't win trophies like this, it's impossible. 

Don't worry though, Arsenal and City won't have this problem.  Their opponents get booked and sent off, and they can kick fuck out of their opponents all game. 

That challenge by Reguilon on Bradley just sums up why we're fucked.  

We need a proper captain who leads a caravan of players towards these cunts.  We're cucks, there's no fightback. 

10B22541-58F4-467F-944E-A358B0CCF9A6.jpeg

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, an tha said:

A mate of mine and i swear 100% it was a mate actually paid one of the tarts who work sheil road a fiver for a blowjob in newsham park - the fucking filthy get.

He tells the story like he is proud of it - just  makes me feel ill when you see the state of the poor fucking creatures but also how desperate must the poor fuckers be, crack addiction is a cunt.

Can she play midfield?

1 minute ago, an tha said:

That's fuck all, Joe Cole is on my commentary.

• Haha 1

A decent half completely ruined for me by tha two injuries. Jota and Jones are both vital players to us now, and no way in hell can we manage without both of them and Szoboszlai for a longer spell. 

As for today we’ve been decent as long as we’ve avoided giving it away in the central areas, we’ve done that 4-5 times and it’s been dangerous every single time.

Jota, Nunez, Diaz and Bradley all played very well. The rest all decent, but Mac Allister needs to stop giving away silly fouls. Which isn’t very easy when you have diving cheats like Requillon and Maupay with the ref on their side.