You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Newcastle (H) - Thu 16th Dec 2021 (8:00pm)

Trumo

15 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

It's almost like the football authorities have no plan for a resurgence of the virus...which I know could never be the case. The FA and Premier League will have their top men on the case.

top-men.gif

I use that reference a lot. It's really depressing how many people don't get it.

11 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Even missing two world class player's we should beat these. If we don't the league needs null and voiding... talking bout human lives and integrity.

Yeah, we beat Milan in the San Siro without them and others so a home game against arguably the worst team in the league, we should be fine.

I really expect us to annihilate these tonight. Looking at a 5/6-0 scoreline to be honest. In this game I don't think Fab and Virgil being out does us much harm if I'm honest. We might have started Ox in any case, and Konate needs some meaningful game time to keep him fresh too.

Spurs aren't really the worst to be without them either, so not really too concerned overall. Guessing we will ramp up on security/cleaning at our facilities, hopefully it doesn't run through our whole squad.

Much more concerned about the potential lack of crowds due to this spreading so easily.

Obviously concerned for the players health, if that wasn't clear. Guessing they've had jabs, so should be ok.

2 minutes ago, lebron said:

I really expect us to annihilate these tonight. Looking at a 5/6-0 scoreline to be honest. In this game I don't think Fab and Virgil being out does us much harm if I'm honest. We might have started Ox in any case, and Konate needs some meaningful game time to keep him fresh too.

Spurs aren't really the worst to be without them either, so not really too concerned overall. Guessing we will ramp up on security/cleaning at our facilities, hopefully it doesn't run through our whole squad.

Much more concerned about the potential lack of crowds due to this spreading so easily.

Obviously concerned for the players health, if that wasn't clear. Guessing they've had jabs, so should be ok.

They recon Spurs could be off, there whole club is rife with carona non playing staff as well as coaches and players.