You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

why do the serfs think its acceptable for liz truss to be paid 3 ton an hour,or for millionaires to pay as little tax as they want,yet the people who literally save lives,are greedy cunts,for wanting a pay rise after 12 years of pay restraint?

or is that a daft question? 

1 hour ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Fucking hell, just noticed that Sunak did his big thing today from a 'youth centre'...

GDAL46Na0AAAOLB?format=jpg&name=medium

If you have to keep the yoof away you have an obvious problem.

Think he’s done that to look taller.

What he needs is some expensive focus group to come up with a new Tory power pose, that’ll learn ‘em

IMG_5161.jpeg

1 hour ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Election second half of the year with the 14th of November as the date being floated.

Fucksake, these bastards need gone yesterday, not nearly a year from now.

That is, of course, if the Tories haven't binned him by then.

Winter elections are a cunt.

3 hours ago, Arniepie said:

I reckon he thinks if they lose the election,they will ask him to be leader

you reckon? i think there are a few snide cunts already there who will fight him over that. obviously sunak will be off to california. 

2 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Election second half of the year with the 14th of November as the date being floated.

i thought I had read that NATO had already scratched that date as a security risk having UK and US elections at the same time and the UK choice was either much earlier or January. 

2 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

looks cowardly as fuck! Gripping on with their fingernails for every last second!

Is there any rationale behind it? Is Sunak trying to make sure he can say he was a two year prime minister?

He has spent a fortune on social media adds recently so I assumed they were going for it soon. 

11 minutes ago, Megadrive Man said:

looks cowardly as fuck! Gripping on with their fingernails for every last second!

Is there any rationale behind it? Is Sunak trying to make sure he can say he was a two year prime minister?

He has spent a fortune on social media adds recently so I assumed they were going for it soon. 

Two lines of thought…

One, he says this now and gets called out, very deliberately, so he can say ‘Bring it on..’ and looks strong by calling an election post budget, obviously he doesn’t, but that’s the thinking with the locals at the same time it would make sense to rally the troops.

Second, he piggy backs off the a trump campaign themes and hopes they can tap into it and mobilise the bellend contingent and save seats that way, whilst hoping somewhere something derails Starmer.

Either way if nothing changes they’re done and they know it.

People I know have been told to prepare for May.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Barrington Womble said:

you reckon? i think there are a few snide cunts already there who will fight him over that. obviously sunak will be off to california. 

i thought I had read that NATO had already scratched that date as a security risk having UK and US elections at the same time and the UK choice was either much earlier or January. 

I reckon he has his eye on it and it wouldnt if has has some support.

I think he would sink them for good.

He'll go in the Spring, he's just trying to throw everyone off. He won't risk a summer season of asylum seekers boosting the figures and the economy flatlining as the year progresses. He'll hope a March giveaway budget will work for him (it won't) plus a few months improved economic data along with mortgage rates dropping will get him over the line. The Tory party will have torn itself apart by November and as others have posted, hanging onto the bitter end isn't a good look.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, clangers said:

He'll go in the Spring, he's just trying to throw everyone off. He won't risk a summer season of asylum seekers boosting the figures and the economy flatlining as the year progresses. He'll hope a March giveaway budget will work for him (it won't) plus a few months improved economic data along with mortgage rates dropping will get him over the line. The Tory party will have torn itself apart by November and as others have posted, hanging onto the bitter end isn't a good look.

May well happen, but as per earlier discussion I think the Reform thing will be massive. Their backing away from taking on Johnson was a big factor in his victory.

8 hours ago, RJ Fan club said:

Think he’s done that to look taller.

What he needs is some expensive focus group to come up with a new Tory power pose, that’ll learn ‘em

IMG_5161.jpeg

"Here are my genitals.....please kick them"