Quantcast
Crystal Palace (A) Premier League 23/11. 15:00 - Page 24 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Crystal Palace (A) Premier League 23/11. 15:00

6 hours ago, General Dryness said:

I went for a good poo after the full time whistle had gone, felt much better for it too.

Victory poo.

I love the smell of poo , it smells like ..............VICTORY.

Fume over on Bluemoon is immense as well as their total lack of self awareness. Oh the irony of accusing another club of cheating. 

When they’re handed the league they will get no respect from me , Leicester, Blackburn , even Utd had great teams & won it fairly , Liverpool have had help & cheated time & time again , 2018/19 was the last season the title was won legitimately

7 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

Fume over on Bluemoon is immense as well as their total lack of self awareness. Oh the irony of accusing another club of cheating. 

When they’re handed the league they will get no respect from me , Leicester, Blackburn , even Utd had great teams & won it fairly , Liverpool have had help & cheated time & time again , 2018/19 was the last season the title was won legitimately

Well, in my eyes, the fact that ballinio will give us no respect if we win the league has left the competition worthless and thus I’ve completely lost interest now.

• Upvote 7

5 hours ago, Scooby Dudek said:

Hodgson says VAR was right to disallow their goal in the first half.

No doubt this will stop all the neutrals from fuming on their behalf.

Everyone knows Woy is just another part the of massive LiVARpool conspiracy having managed us for 6 months and all.

9 hours ago, General Dryness said:

I went for a good poo after the full time whistle had gone, felt much better for it too.

Victory poo.

Huge if true

3 hours ago, Leyton388 said:

It appears financial doping is a legitimate title winning tactic. Yay for the nobility of buying the league with dirty oil money and the denial of human rights abuses. 

1 hour ago, General Dryness said:

It appears financial doping is a legitimate title winning tactic. Yay for the nobility of buying the league with dirty oil money and the denial of human rights abuses. 

Do as the expat salary seekers do.  

6 hours ago, Leyton388 said:

A joke,surely Shirley?

A City fan won't respect us when we win the League?

What a dagger to the heart that will be - a pyrrhic No 19.

1 minute ago, skaro said:

A City fan who used to support Stockport/Bury/Macclesfield/Altrincham/Rochdale (delete as appropriate) won't respect us when we win the League?

What a dagger to the heart that will be - a pyrrhic No 19.

Gutted.

5 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Gutted.

Now, if he'd supported Accrington Stanley on the other hand... I'd be aggrieved.