You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

'Firearms incident' at Westminster

Teflon Don

First picture of perpetrator released. His face is blurred, but he's lying on a stretcher, shirt open. And, I can confirm he's brown!

The "I told you so!" social media mob can give themselves a nauseating congratulatory pat on the back now...

5d2f8aaf-b3c2-44ca-b4ca-9fed81c17cc7.jpg

He's got a beard too. But then so have I.

Guest Pistonbroke

Really sad when innocent people are killed due to this shit, thoughts are with those who are affected.

Unfortunately it will all become agenda driven and the news coverage will be OTT as per usual. 

Really sad when innocent people are killed due to this shit, thoughts are with those who are affected.

Unfortunately it will all become agenda driven and the news coverage will be OTT as per usual.

What sort of news coverage would you like to see in response to a terrorist attack at Parliament with four dead and up to twenty injured?
  • Upvote 1

Feel sorry for a mate of mine when these things happen. His Mrs is a Met officer

I went out with a copper for a few years, there's an underlying anxiety when they are at work, especially nights. One of her shift was stabbed and killed during a raid, it was fucking horrible. I fucking hate her but still admire the coppers, some are cunts undoubtedly but the vast majority do an amazing job.

• Upvote 1

Kay Burley is an absolute whopper of a cunt on gigantic proportions.

Did anyone hear what she said when they were showing the school kids walking past Wesminster?

She said film there legs as to not identify them which the camara man seemed to ignore unless I'm missing something?

Kay Burley is an absolute whopper of a cunt on gigantic proportions.

Did anyone hear what she said when they were showing the school kids walking past Wesminster?

I assume it wasn't "you'll be safe tonight lads it looks like the Tory MP's are being kept in overnight" ? 

• Upvote 1

Fair play to Tory MP Tobias Ellwood though.

Gave mouth to mouth and CPR to the stabbed policeman.

Breaking that there maybe a suspect still at large in the Houses of Parliament.

That would be Boris Johnson.  He is renowned for stabbing people in the back

• Upvote 1

I don't know who the bigger cunt was there. Robinson or that flamboyant wanky fucker after him. I hope they both die.

It was deffo flamboyant wanky fucker.

If the bloke who did it is a Muslim, which he probably will turn out to be, I'm hoping he's British born and not a refugee. The likes of Robinson turning up to have a rant indicates that all sorts of cunts are itching to get some mileage out of this.

When did Tommy Robinson become a cunt again. Thought he had turned his back on all that?

He turned his back on EDL and has tried to go more mainstream. The problem is that no one can criticise Islam without being ruined, so the only people that do it are those with nothing to lose - namely idiots.

Guest Pistonbroke

What sort of news coverage would you like to see in response to a terrorist attack at Parliament with four dead and up to twenty injured?

The clue is in the OTT bit, not sure why you need to make an issue out of it. We don't see eye to eye on most things, but any form of terrorism is utter cuntishness no matter what country or what people are affected. I say the same about the Germans when they go OTT on their coverage.