You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Lucas

Kevin D

Okay.

In your experiences in Italy, how many times have you had ocassion to meet a pretty Itallian girl that was into football, and not a full fledge lunatic?

Not once. Due to their not existing.

Same applies to all of Southern Europe. 

Rough with the smooth, etc. Nutters, but with an IQ above that of a plate of asparagus.

Not once. Due to their not existing.

Same applies to all of Southern Europe. 

Rough with the smooth, etc. Nutters, but with an IQ above that of a plate of asparagus.

Did you see her?

I might be just the man to introduce her to the finer points of a defensive midfielder.

She will be a loon. They all are.

But, in my opinion, you need a bit of that.

Have you had ocassion to investigate her quality:

https://www.101greatgoals.com/101ggvideos/ciro-immobiles-wife-jessica-reveals-her-man-prefers-fifa-17-to-hanging-out-with-her-instagram/

https://www.google.co.uk/search?client=tablet-android-samsung&tbm=isch&q=immobile+wife&chips=q:immobile+wife,online_chips:jessica+immobile&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiO0umS8NzaAhVoD8AKHeIJAjkQ4lYIMCgB&biw=1280&bih=800&dpr=1.5#imgrc=JafTw3oJOwi2ZM:

Obviously it is not appropriate to judge someone on their looks. We should judge people on the content of their character, having said that, though...

How much shit would you be willing to tolerate?

So, if she was a Trump supporter, would that be it? What if she was a Chicago economist? Would that be it?

I can confirm that I could not have a relationship with a Chicago economist.

I would be unable to have one with a Trump supporter. I find incredibly stupid people quite intimidating.

However, I was referring more to the general temperament of Southern European women. It is testing, to say the least. But as someone that has put myself in such a position on multiple occasions, I have no-one else to blame.

• Upvote 1

Klopp should appoint Lucas as his new assistant. The trouble is, an iffy result or two and the fanbase would be clamouring for Lucas to replace Klopp.

He's already playing a part in our training. Apparently, the club will be using Lazio's training ground for pre-match and post-match sessions when they travel to Rome for the second leg, after Lucas put in a word with his club bosses.

• 1 month later...

Fully deserved.

Definitely.

I'd like to thank Rico, Stringvest, Captain Turdseye, Bjornebeye, Paulie Dangerously, El Rojo, Hades, Dr Nowt, Howie Llama, Jairzinho, Paul, Dougie Do'ins, Numero, Lifetime Fan, Dave Usher, 3 Stacks and Docker's Strike for lending me the log-ons to their multiple accounts and personalities on here, so that I could vote for him multiple times.

• Upvote 1