You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Top 10 most annoying famous people

Mook

At least Brooklyn Beckham is a talentless cunt trading on the name of someone he's related to in order to flog a book of shite.

This monstrosity, on the other hand, is uncalled for. As I recall, she gave interviews at the time she was touting this, in which she admitted she knew fuck all about football and had never met David Beckham. There are two names in the title and literally nobody thought "Ooh, Julie Burchill! I like her; I think I'll buy that.

cover.jpg

I honestly don't know who she is.

The daughter loves Bruno Mars & went on about how he has kept all his old mates & has them in his videos.

So obviously being a thorough nuisance I just reel her in every time his vids come on MTV saying things like ' Who are those fat lads dancing behind him ? ' and ' Fuck me , that bloke is older than me at the back ' 

She falls for it every time and gets a cob on , one for the small pleasures thread I suppose.

• Upvote 1

Naga Munchetty is an annoying Pob-headed cunt. No matter how serious the subject matter on BBC Breakfast, whenever she speaks it somehow sounds trivial and unimportant. Every other time, she'll be quacking on about the weather, Bake Off, Strictly or some other tedious shite that cunts watch. She's the sort of twatbiscuit who thinks Michael McIntyre is the pinnacle of stand-up comedy, or tells anyone within earshot that she's been good so it's OK to have a "naughty" slice of cake today.

• Upvote 2

Naga Munchetty is an annoying Pob-headed cunt. No matter how serious the subject matter on BBC Breakfast, whenever she speaks it somehow sounds trivial and unimportant. Every other time, she'll be quacking on about the weather, Bake Off, Strictly or some other tedious shite that cunts watch. She's the sort of twatbiscuit who thinks Michael McIntyre is the pinnacle of stand-up comedy, or tells anyone within earshot that she's been good so it's OK to have a "naughty" slice of cake today.

I keep seeing clickbait at the bottom of various websites for Daily Express stories relating to something she's said or done on that morning's BBC news. 'watch Naga Muchetty left SPEECHLESS after Steph the business reporter's TIRADE!'

It is, of course, never anything of the sort.

Amazing these 'papers' employ people just to watch this and This Morning, take clips of it and turn it into clickbait. No wonder the planet's goosed.  

I dream of an early morning romp with Naga and the Geordie business corespondent lass. Not the prettiest but she’d be game and could join me after for a business power breakfast when Naga unleashes some samosas and bhajis.

You'll have to save some of that butter if you're gonna re-enact the scene from Last Tango In Paris.

If anyone wants to spend their time developing a new intense hatred of someone, look up Will Smith’s kids. Jayden and Willow. To put it politely they are ‘mildly cretinous’

https://media.gq.com/photos/5a217cc36da9f549453cadcf/master/w_800/GettyImages-883390488.jpg

Saw an interview with them once, they got asked what they are currently reading.

One said a book on quantum mechanics, the other said ancient manuscripts that can't be pre-dated.

Nobody on here has seen Last Tango in Paris and Bruno Mars has some modicum of talent.

Apparently, the butter rape was genuine. Brando and the director came up with the idea and decided not to tell Maria Schneider because they wanted an authentic response. Conspiracy to rape a 19 year-old was Oscar gold back then.

Weinstein is an amateur.

• Upvote 1

I dream of an early morning romp with Naga and the Geordie business corespondent lass. Not the prettiest but she’d be game and could join me after for a business power breakfast when Naga unleashes some samosas and bhajis.

I've always assumed the Geordie girl is a lezzer for some reason... no idea if this has any bearing on actuality or just some weird Naga lezzer 3some fantasy

Apparently, the butter rape was genuine. Brando and the director came up with the idea and decided not to tell Maria Schneider because they wanted an authentic response. Conspiracy to rape a 19 year-old was Oscar gold back then.

Weinstein is an amateur.

Ironically Bertolucci was gay and Schneider was a lesbian.

Stephen Mullhearn. Imagine making a career out of being Ant and Dec's whipping boy.

Haha he used to be a redcoat at butlins in minehead. We went in the mid 90s and my brother (only about 4 at time) kept running on the stage, being a little shit to be fair. That prick turned round after about our kids 8th stage invasion and told him to go and play on the motorway. At the time I wish he would have the brat.