You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest atk

Oh dear, 0-6....not the start people were expecting......

..ah well another 156 to go..still only early.

Yankees next, starting tomorrow@ Fenway, live on ESPN America, I believe.

The whole Red Sox - Yankees series is live on ESPN America.

Bookmark Live Baseball on TV. (The times are a little off at the moment, but they are always up to date with who is on, unless there's a postponement of course).

Just getting in to Baseball myself and have watched all of the Indians games this season and like what I'm seeing, would that count as jumping on a bandwagon?

If you're thinking of following the Indians, talk to this man.

I love beating Boston.

Just so I don't make any mistakes here, who do we hate most of the Mets and the Phillies?

Both are in the NL East alongside my Braves, so I'm not a fan of either.

I can't stand either of the New York sides, so the Mets just edge this one.

I know they don't have a DH in the national league but do the pitchers have to bunt? As Halladay and Niese both just went for bunts when they batted.

They don't have to bunt, but they do tend to if there is a runner on base with less than 2 out. That's called a sacrifice bunt. If a pitcher can move a runner over with a bunt, then he's done a good job, and allows the top of the order to drive the run(s) home, as was the case a moment ago.

Balls. The Braves have lost the last 3 on the bounce against the Brewers, losing the series 3-1, after a 4-2 defeat tonight.

Opening home series for the Braves starts tomorrow against the Phillies. Tim Hudson takes on Cliff Lee in what should be a great pitching match up between 2 of the best around.

Just getting in to Baseball myself and have watched all of the Indians games this season and like what I'm seeing, would that count as jumping on a bandwagon?

Ha, we'll be happy to have you. Don't get your hopes up though!

Good team now and then, and one of the historical teams in the league. Tough competing with our payroll, though.