You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

José Mourinho 'cried' after being overlooked for Manchester United job

BCM

To be fair, practically all managers have an 'I'm right' attitude it comes with the job.

I can't imagine him sobbing & crying about the Mancs, I think it is probably cobblers.

I do think he has lost his spark though after the Real stint & whereas he used to be feisty to say the least, he seems to be feeling sorry for himself half the time.

He certainly doesn't seem to have that fear factor he did last time he was there, even though Rafa had his number on a fair few occasions there was always the worry that they could come out and batter us ala the 4-1 and up til the Garcia goal in the semi it felt like we'd never score against them.

Contrary to popular opinion I actually think binning Ancelotti was the worst mistake Chelsea have made in recent years

Chelsea haven't looked as good as most expected but his track record says he will get them there, look what he did in his second year at inter.Barca are on a different planet, I switched to there game during the arse match last night and they were on a few levels above what arsenal and Swansea were showing, Almeria literally couldn't touch the ball.Mourinho still managed to get a title over there aswell, Chelsea are still my favorites for the title although spurs are looking fucking awesome right now especially considering they won't have geled yet and have a shit load of quality in basically every position and back up of the same quality.

Edited by JermainePennant