You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Suarez: Sell or Keep?

WhiskeyJar

Suarez: Keep or Sell?  

308 members have voted

1. 1. Suarez: Keep or Sell?

• Keep him; he is nuts but he is world class and we do not sell world class players.
    • Sell him; he is world class but too much of a nuisance to our club. Time to cash in.
    • Not sure if we should sell him or keep him.

Guest San Don
Put him in the reserves or get rid to a foreign team. He signed a new contract recently and he's almost burned all bridges. Yes Suarez is a fantastic - but not world class. Besides, he's sulky and egoistic as few. As fun as it is seeing him score goals, I bet he's not among the popular players in the team. Besides, Rodgers proved in january he can buy good players and with 40 million in his pockets, he should be able to buy two stars to replace him.

Besides, Torres in his prime was world class, he was immense. Torres is a STRIKER, Suarez is a forward. I don't think Suarez will be a lone striker for any team (succesful team).

I dont know how you can say he isnt world class. That's just mental.

Right so only two players in the world are world class. Bollocks, Suarez is world class, bale is world class, xabi is world class, gerrard has been world class. These are players who any manager or fan would want yes Ronaldo and messi are the two greatest players of their generation possibly of all time but that doesn't mean other players are not brilliant. You've created your own limitations on what you define world class as.

I just feel there are different levels. I think it's pretty simple really. If you would trade Suarez for Messi / Ronaldo, then they aren't really in the same class are they?

I just did. Messi & Ronaldo. They are lethal finishers, better dribblers, quicker, don't go mental and get suspensions.

Put it another way, do you guys seriously believe Suarez is as good as those two? So you would not trade him for either Ronaldo or Messi if you had the chance? If this is NOT the case, then ok - let's call Suarez world class, but then we need to find another category for Ronaldo and Messi. How about universal class?

If he played for the scum would you still call him world class?

You are talking out of your arse, Claussor.

well some posts this morning from Razor, Paul McC and magicrat have restored my faith that not all posters on this thread are tabloid believers who get into hysterics over nonsense reports with headlines baring no relation to the content of the article

Messi & Ronaldo are worldclass.

Thiago Silva, Xavi, Bale, Suarez, Van Persie, Ramos, Vidal etc. are fantastic -but not world class.

Shut up you idiot

The man is utter class. He has won everything the game has to win and done it with style.

He has played in the best club side the game has ever seen and been a huge part in his country winning its first world cup and been big factor in them ruling world football for 5+ years

On the other hand anybody who calls Gareth Bale world class needs a slap....

The man has only ever played in a shit English league and hasnt won fuck all.

At least I'm trying to explain why I have the opinion I have.

But I guess you wouldn't swap Suarez for Messi then. Fair enough then.

World Class - The best players in world football. Messi and Ronaldo are world class, but they are also two of the best players of all time.

Is it fuck "fair enough"

He has said countless times that it was his "dream" to play for Liverpool.

And now its ok to fuck that dream off and join a club who arent much stronger than ours and have won less than ours in recent years?

Stop kidding yourselves that this prick has done us a great service here.

He refered to a player by his skin colour, he bit somebody on the pitch and now this......

Wise the fuck up.

Funny enough his dream is to play for Barca and has been since a child. Probably seems strange when all the talk is about him and Madrid.

I just think it's weird saying he's in the same class as them, when clearly most people would pick the other two ahead of him.

Anyway - get rid. No player is bigger than the club. We have lost players before and come back. And with the money the sale will bring we could build a better team, even though we will not get a player as good as him.

I just think it's weird saying he's in the same class as them, when clearly most people would pick the other two ahead of him.

Anyway - get rid. No player is bigger than the club. We have lost players before and come back. And with the money the sale will bring we could build a better team, even though we will not get a player as good as him.

Why should we get rid when we can keep him?

Why should we get rid when we can keep him?

He doesn't want to be here. Even though he's used excuses like England doesn't like him, he's not even distancing himself from the Arsenal connection.

Unhappy players are bad for team morale. Why have him moaning around when can get others in who want to be here?

Fernandos last year with us was horrible even though he still scored goals. You wanna cheer a guy like that?

Cute

He is a cunt, he wants out and has acted like a cunt more than once since he has been here.

He is also worth a lot of money and we can buy players who arent cunts and a few of them too.....

Would having more players, with different qualities and who are less cuntish be a bad thing for Liverpool right now?

Cute

He is a cunt, he wants out and has acted like a cunt more than once since he has been here.

He is also worth a lot of money and we can buy players who arent cunts and a few of them too.....

Would having more players, with different qualities and who are less cuntish be a bad thing for Liverpool right now?

Agree 100%

He doesn't want to be here. Even though he's used excuses like England doesn't like him, he's not even distancing himself from the Arsenal connection.

Unhappy players are bad for team morale. Why have him moaning around when can get others in who want to be here?

Fernandos last year with us was horrible even though he still scored goals. You wanna cheer a guy like that?

This is getting ridiculous now, can people please shut up and not continue this Arsenal bollocks their brains dont seem to have the capacity to understand?

Suarez has said he loves the club, he loves the fans, but he think its better for him to leave because of the press and maybe in his next interview he can add some of our own moronic fans to that.

If I would cheer him, I obviously would as I have a habit of actually enjoying our good players.

If Suarez is to stay he will not moan, he will get on with it like he always has done and give his all in every game as thats in his nature.

How about us keeping him and strengthen the squad, revolutionary I know, but I have a tiny feeling it might be a better idea.

That seemed like the plan at start of summer but Suarez has other ideas.I don't want a player who doesn't want to be here regardless of how good they are, Suarez has acted like a cunt and I'd find it hard to fully get behind him again knowing he wants to go whenever he can.

That seemed like the plan at start of summer but Suarez has other ideas.I don't want a player who doesn't want to be here regardless of how good they are, Suarez has acted like a cunt and I'd find it hard to fully get behind him again knowing he wants to go whenever he can.

Well if you want to put your sensitive souls issues above the good for the club thats up to you.

I'd guess the more normal people who dont start crying just because soemone looks at them in a funny way might feel a bit differently.

fucking hell I agree with Code on something!

Its allowed . I may have even repped him once.

Not so sure about all this subjective bollocks about who is and isn't world class though. As for keeping Suarez against his wishes then can't see it happening. Seems to be the un-written law these days that if star players want out they can pretty much walk . If we cut up with Suarez then I dare say agents will be steering their clients in the opposite direction. Shit business.