You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Trump giving it the big one saying the way to beat Ronnie is to get in front because if he's behind, he'll crack. He hasn't done it yet. 3-1 down and counting. Come on Ronnie.

I think that's Trump just trying to get inside Ronnie's mind. It's one of the few places Ronnie can be beaten by mere mortals.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Could very well be true mate. But Ronnie looks on song so far

Yeah, our man Peters seems to have worked wonders on his nut. Shame it wasn't 20 years ago.

Dennis Taylor is well annoying on commentary.

Why?! I agree, the amount of hate on this thread is ridiculous. I admit i may have directed some towards Ebdon and Murphy, but i have a long standing dislike of them. Dennis Taylor seems like a really decent bloke and i enjoy his commentaries.

4-4 in the Ronnie v Trump match.

Personally I have never understood all the love for Ronnie, if a liverpool player had the same kind of attitude towards football, as he has to snooker he would get slated.

Ronnie is credited by some experts as having the most natural ability to ever play the game, yet he can't be arsed most of the time.

Why?! I agree, the amount of hate on this thread is ridiculous. I admit i may have directed some towards Ebdon and Murphy, but i have a long standing dislike of them. Dennis Taylor seems like a really decent bloke and i enjoy his commentaries.

He does seem like a nice bloke yea, but he's so quick to say what he's got to say, it gets to me.

'Where's the cue ball going?' By the time he's finished his sentence, you can see the cue ball isn't going in the pocket, just wait one more second Dennis.

He's well into Trump too which to be honest, is probably just my dislike of Trump, but he said something earlier when Trump cannoned into some reds on the cushion to bring them out, he said it looks brilliant, just before the white hit the reds and didn't move them at all. Just wait one second Dennis and you'll see, it wasn't a brilliant shot, he didn't hit it hard enough.

Are you sure you arent getting him mixed up with John Virgo? Because Dennis Taylor isnt the one who says 'Where's the cue ball going?'

Yes Robbie I am sure. John Virgo doesn't have a copyright on it. I've heard Willie Thorne say it too.

Re: commentators. Not a fan of any of them. None of the are really commentators, they're all, every fucking one of them, wealthy ex pro's getting paid by license fee payers to bore us all. How many does the BBC need? They've signed up a dozen or so ex snooker players as commentators/pundits, and most are dull, boring wankers. Ridiculous.

Re: commentators. Not a fan of any of them. None of the are really commentators, they're all, every fucking one of them, wealthy ex pro's getting paid by license fee payers to bore us all. How many does the BBC need? They've signed up a dozen or so ex snooker players as commentators/pundits, and most are dull, boring wankers. Ridiculous.

"And that's a bad miss"

that_mitchell_and_webb_look__3_.jpg

4-4 in the Ronnie v Trump match.

Personally I have never understood all the love for Ronnie' date=' if a liverpool player had the same kind of attitude towards football, as he has to snooker he would get slated.

Ronnie is credited by some experts as having the most natural ability to ever play the game, yet he can't be arsed most of the time.[/quote']

Ronnie is the greatest to have ever played the game regardless of whether he can be arsed.