You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Philippe Coutinho

Megadrive Man

I've never seen him play, I have no idea about who he is, but I have a gut feeling and there is a reason Inter will let him go and dont play him.

Probably best to wait until you see him play then. Sturridge was let go by Chelsea, and they didn't play him either.

I've never seen him play, I have no idea about who he is, but I have a gut feeling and there is a reason Inter will let him go and dont play him.

Some players just dont work at some clubs, Andy Carroll as a case in point.

Some players thrive at a new club, Sturridge. (allbeit only two games) but you get the drift.

Any player can be the player they can be, it just needs the right place and opportunity to be that player.

Writing a player off before he has even signed the dotted line, or crossed the white one, is to be honest, stupid.

Is any player at the club good enough for you? Judging from what I`ve seen on here your normally very wrong.

Yes all the good ones.

I'm always right so I think you must confuse me with someone, maybe the guy who keeps changing his name all the time, he's usually wrong.

Let's hope Sky Sports is correct this time...

Liverpool are closing in on the signing of Inter Milan winger Philippe Coutinho | Liverpool News, Fixtures, Results, Transfers | Sky Sports

Here's a vid of him over ONE game. I really like the looks of him. Great pace, great dribbler, good balance, great passer of the ball. Also a good corner taker it seems. And he can use both his pegs. Useful.

Yes all the good ones.

I'm always right so I think you must confuse me with someone, maybe the guy who keeps changing his name all the time, he's usually wrong.

Get over yourself, you are hardly right in most things yet fail to acknowledged it.

Funny thing is you take yourself way too seriously.

Let's hope Sky Sports is correct this time...

Liverpool are closing in on the signing of Inter Milan winger Philippe Coutinho | Liverpool News, Fixtures, Results, Transfers | Sky Sports

Here's a vid of him over ONE game. I really like the looks of him. Great pace, great dribbler, good balance, great passer of the ball. Also a good corner taker it seems. And he can use both his pegs. Useful.

I hope to God that was one of his poorer games because from looking at that I'd rather sign that horse.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I hope to God that was one of his poorer games because from looking at that I'd rather sign that horse.

Which horse, Carroll?

My concern is that this is an uncontested transfer, why do no other Italian clubs want him?

We were tucked up by an FSG sweetheart deal on Borini, the AA deal was embrarrassing, we have appalling previous in the Italian market.

To be fair that's when signing Italians.

My concern is that this is an uncontested transfer, why do no other Italian clubs want him?

We were tucked up by an FSG sweetheart deal on Borini, the AA deal was embrarrassing, we have appalling previous in the Italian market.

We are probably taking a chance, but fcuk me he looks like a player to take a chance on. They are livid on the inter milan forum. If you are not in you cannot win! If it does not work then I would not blame the club for taking the chance on a player that has impressed in italy, spain, CL and got a cap for brazil at 18 years of age!!!

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Well, Inter wanted him. Inter fans want him. We also don't know if any other clubs were in for him that we don't know about.

FSG sweetheart deal? Is that anything other than a conspiracy theory?

FSG sweetheart deal? Is that anything other than a conspiracy theory?

Well, it had almost nothing to do with the fact that the manager has worked with him on multiple occasions and knows him well. Or the fact that he had a good season for Roma and is an Italian international at the age of 21 and plays in a position where we were desperately short.

If you think about it logically, then 'FSG sweetheart deal' is the only realistic answer.