You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I have been offered a 12 week contract working in the city centre..

nearets station Lime street

Basically anyone know of any decent digs/cheap in the area?

TBH - idont mind being out of town as the city centre will be really dear...

Ill need digs tues,wed and thursday nights for the next 12 weeks - poss starting as soon as 24/09/12..

Or does anyone know of anyone that may be up for renting me a roon for the 3 days a week? I work 12 hours days so its literally just somewhere to crash...

Any help guys would be totally ace - cheers in advance

xxx

I work with a lot of contractors who are not from round here and they just get a B&B for 5 nights a week. If you go into any of the holiday inn / business travellers type places and say 'i'm contracting here and need X nights a week for Y weeks' you'll get a rate well cheaper than renting somewhere.

Some of them get £15 a night in the Holiday Inn, Travel Lodge type places when its off season.

HTH.

Lord Nelson next to Lime Street st is £35 a night on weekdays, .

geting a call back off them later mate - spoke to some fuckwit last night - he honestly couldn't fathom the idea of a 12 week booking...

i need to get on it as ive accepted the job and i start tuesday...

geting a call back off them later mate - spoke to some fuckwit last night - he honestly couldn't fathom the idea of a 12 week booking...

i need to get on it as ive accepted the job and i start tuesday...

What about booking something for the first week and then see what you can find during that week?

What about booking something for the first week and then see what you can find during that week?

cause when you block book it they reduce the rate

ive been contracting for years - i got my current hotel down from £40 to £28 - i dont wanna pay more than £30 - i never have had to before - but liverpool city centre isnt cheap...

holiday inn - with no breakfast offered me £76 - jokers

Unless you got sorted at Lord Nelson have you tried Hatters Liverpool, 56-60 Mount Pleasant?

Never stayed there myself, but it might be cheap or what about Hanover Hotel in Hanover Street, much the same as Lord Nelson I think?

Lord Nelson are getting back to me tomr as managers away

Still waiting for a place called campanile?? and that snooze plave to call me back..

Nice one ill give them a try now.... appreciate your help