You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

Normal service will be resumed at the weekend as Webb returns to ensure the double is on for the cup game at the weekend.

I reckon the place will be flat on Sunday and yer man could sneak a victory there.

He's done it before.

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

Incredibly funny last night - Keane just topped it off!

Followed by all their bitter ramblings this morning, Keane, the ref, UEFA, Madrid and ABU's who refuse to acknowledge how hard done by. Good job that ref wasn't in charge of one of our games otherwise you would never hear the end of those 'whinging scousers' who are 'always the victims'

Said it before and i'll say it again - Do As We Say, Not As We Do - is United's motto.

Has to be a bent ref because the truth that Madrid are the bigger club and more favoured just doesn't compute with that shower of docile cunts. And Maureen is a perfect fit for that club - like a big fucking dildo, he's ideal for that shower of cunts.

That was some proper funny shit last night. The referee was a million miles out of his depth. You can talk about the red card all day long and I reckon most referees would give yellow, whereas some would give red. Personally I thought yellow but you understand completely why it was interpreted as a red.

He also disallowed a Real goal (which nobody has mentioned today) for no good reason, missed a handball and subsequent red card from Rafael on the goal line, and didn't give a stonewall penalty for a foul on Evra. He was hilariously bad.

However, what is most amusing of all is the outpouring of rage and anger in the press this morning. "ROBBED." "DISGRACE." Fucking hilarious, and about time that they didn't get the benefit of shithouse decisions.

Just about sums it up. You could also add that they should have had the tie in the bag before Nani was red-carded, they were the beneficiaries of a fortunate og and Slur left out Rooney for personal rather than professional reasons. All in all God was in his heaven last night and did a decent job.

I know posting links to articles by agenda driven journos like Winter should generally be avoided but this is worth reading because I think even he will look back on it at some point with cringing embarassment.

This has been written by none other than a middle class petulant Man United fan throwing his toys out of the pram:

Manchester United red with rage after referee wrecks Champions League dream with Nani red card against Real - Telegraph

Just about sums it up. You could also add that they should have had the tie in the bag before Nani was red-carded, they were the beneficiaries of a fortunate og and Slur left out Rooney for personal rather than professional reasons. All in all God was in his heaven last night and did a decent job.

I disagree with this. Rooney hasn't been at the races for some time and is particularly (relatively speaking) bad this season, he can barely pass the ball. He wouldn't have performed better than Welbeck last night.

Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!

Was how I felt last night. Bitter? Who gives a fuck.

This morning's rags had me laughing too. The unashamed bias towards Baconface and his gang of malcontents really is something to behold. Words like 'harsh', 'wrong', and 'injustice' are bandied around as if they represent a factual sumnation of last nights events. Nary a mention of Rafael's handball, Reals disallowed goal, a knight of the realm behaving like a jock with an alcohol problem, and his players behaving like the Respect campaign is something that other, lesser, clubs have to deal with. I see the Telegraph, to take one example, are running a poll on the red card decision - with the title asking: 'Do you agree with the ref and Keane - or do you agree with everyone else?" It's the sort of thing that could make a reasonable man angry, but for the fact that half of 'everyone else' on that poll agrees with the ref and Keane!

As for the red card, I think it was a clear red. Intent isn't necessary, and I'm fucking fed up reading/hearing that it is from people who should (and undoubtedly do) know better. Even if intent was a condition, certain angles show Nani looking at (Agent) Arbeloa before they made contact, and he certainly follows through when he does connect with the kung-fu kick.

Anyway, I'm just glad they're out, and the meltdown on their forums (yes, I took a peek) makes me smile even more.

As if playing in a Euro Cup final gives your opinion any more weight anyway. Is he drunk?

Yes.

Ferguson's devastated emotional state was surely down to the fact that this was the last chance he had to equal Bob Paisley's stand alone record of three European Cup wins.

Nah, he was also just drunk, even a schwein in die scheisse could see that before the match....

I disagree with this. Rooney hasn't been at the races for some time and is particularly (relatively speaking) bad this season, he can barely pass the ball. He wouldn't have performed better than Welbeck last night.

We will agree to differ then. Their biggest game of the season I can't see any way you would not pick a proven world class player like Rooney. other than the fact that Slur is easing him out in punishment for his stand last Summer where he felt humiliated. We all know what happens to anyone that doesn't toe the line .

Crerand is one fucking prick that symbolises a club full of fucking pricks. A know all arrogant cunt of a prick.

Keane hasnt played in a european cup final, crerand has so crerand knows better. Prick.

Indeed. He's a cheap-suit wearing abomination of a man who's 'views' must embarrass even the cunts at OT. They only keep him onside because he distills the moonshine for Shitkeks

Their biggest game of the season I can't see any way you would not pick a proven world class player like Rooney.

He is not world class

How many manor tournaments and big games does he have to completely fail in before people see this?

He is a good premiership player but when he comes up against good players he looks average and bottles it most of the time

That Henry Winter article is the worst bum licking, squirming, vomit inducing piece of journalism I've ever read.

No wonder Ferguson gets away with what he does, when that's how the country's 'top' journalists report on one of their games.

As if playing in a Euro Cup final gives your opinion any more weight anyway. Is he drunk?

crerand,(bellend more like) is a despicable little shithouse , always was and always will be.. assume he never heard the other commentators on itv.. for once all 3 were right. even that childs fella got it right..

He is not world class

How many manor tournaments and big games does he have to completely fail in before people see this?

He is a good premiership player but when he comes up against good players he looks average and bottles it most of the time

Only on here could we be arguing over the Utd best starting 11. Whether its right or wrong to call Shrek world class I dont care . Its subjective anyway. Having spoken to half a dozen Mancs today they were all banging on about the decison to leave him out. I am hardly objective given I loathe Rooney but I agree with them that it was a bad call by Slur which has backfired.