You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

If Kenny were to go, who could replace him?

Red_Jim83

I've a feeling he could be a slightly better version of Hodgson, i.e. above his level. Ugly, long ball football too.

Always makes me laugh when i read posters declaring somebody to be not good enough for our club. When all the stats and facts say otherwise.

Most people on here thought that Scott Parker was beneath us when in fact hes comfortably the best midfielder of his type in the league, and cost less than Charlie Adam.

Same with O'Neil, are Sunderland really playing hoofball?

Cos ive not seen any evidence of that. O'Neil galvanises sinking situations and he does it fast. We are sinking in case nobody has noticed.

Im not advocating O'Neil comes to Liverpool, but the denial on this board is comedy gold at times.

Personally, i'd get Pardew in, as long as he brings his scouts. Because that is another almost criminal failing with this club right now.

He's quietly improved every team hes worked with.

And just to keep you all happy, he was, in most cases, a very unpopular appointment.

Neg away..

If not Pardew, then get Rafa back.

Always makes me laugh when i read posters declaring somebody to be not good enough for our club. When all the stats and facts say otherwise.

Most people on here thought that Scott Parker was beneath us when in fact hes comfortably the best midfielder of his type in the league, and cost less than Charlie Adam.

Cos ive not seen any evidence of that. O'Neil galvanises sinking situations and he does it fast. We are sinking in case nobody has noticed.

Im not advocating O'Neil comes to Liverpool, but the denial on this board is comedy gold at times.

Personally, i'd get Pardew in, as long as he brings his scouts. Because that is another almost criminal failing with this club right now.

And just to keep you all happy, he was, in most cases, a very unpopular appointment.

Neg away..

Where is Silverlining when you need him.

Whereever is a headwand required, he will be there.

If you talk shit, he will come.

Neg away..

Alan Pardew? As Liverpool manager?

Ok, first of all let's get it out of the way: he was indeed a very unpopular choice at Newcastle, and has indeed done a very good job.

Now. Leaving to one side the fact that he is smug, egotistical, sly, grade-A cockney cunt who loves himself (in many ways like a fucking Lidl version of Jose Mourinho), I really must question your assertion that he has "quietly improved" every club he has been at.

He was sacked by West Ham because they had a run of results that makes our travails look positively brilliant. He was relegated with Charlton and was "mutually consented" after failing miserably to get them promoted, and left with them in the relegation places from the Championship.

He was asked to leave Southampton because loads of the players fucking hated him, and it was rumoured he had slept with one or more of his players' wives.

Pardew is a fucking cunt, and even considering him as a Liverpool manager is either a sign of how far we have fallen or - more likely - a sign of how fucking colossally clueless you are.

Neg away..

Pardew? At Liverpool? did you stop a train with your head today?

I'd love Martin O'Neil here if Kenny where to go. Forest connection aside, he gets teams playing football and those who dont pull their weight are quickly fucked off. He deserves a shot at a big epl club.

that said - Kenny ain't going anywhere because all the kings men are at wembley AGAIN next saturday. He knew 4th place was beyond us so thought fuck it, lets win 2 cups and come back stronger next season.

If red_jim83 left the site and never came back, who would replace him?

Thanks for the constructive reply Davelfc, it’s posts such as these which keep me coming back to the site and really confirms to me that us Liverpool fans really are the most intelligent around. I suppose it was a pretty simple question I put forward and in fairness to you, you certainly gave a pretty simple answer...well done, a round of drinks for Davelfc and high fives all round!

Alan Pardew? As Liverpool manager?

Ok, first of all let's get it out of the way: he was indeed a very unpopular choice at Newcastle, and has indeed done a very good job.

Now. Leaving to one side the fact that he is smug, egotistical, sly, grade-A cockney cunt who loves himself (in many ways like a fucking Lidl version of Jose Mourinho), I really must question your assertion that he has "quietly improved" every club he has been at.

He was sacked by West Ham because they had a run of results that makes our travails look positively brilliant. He was relegated with Charlton and was "mutually consented" after failing miserably to get them promoted, and left with them in the relegation places from the Championship.

He was asked to leave Southampton because loads of the players fucking hated him, and it was rumoured he had slept with one or more of his players' wives.

Pardew is a fucking cunt, and even considering him as a Liverpool manager is either a sign of how far we have fallen or - more likely - a sign of how fucking colossally clueless you are.

More gold from silverlining

Big hug everyone.

You didn't disappoint me.

"Cockney" was the problem with Parker and now it is with Pardew.

Pathetic.

fuck all to do with them being cockney's. the fact remains though is that they are cockney's. better than calling them human cunts

Big hug everyone.

You didn't disappoint me.

Pathetic.

I like Scott Parker, he's a good player. I wish we had signed him years ago.

Being a "cockney" is only one small issue among myriad larger issues with regards to Alan Pardew being manager of Liverpool FC.

And you never, ever fail to disappoint, you galactic whopper.

Pardew? At Liverpool? did you stop a train with your head today?

I'd love Martin O'Neil here if Kenny where to go. Forest connection aside, he gets teams playing football and those who dont pull their weight are quickly fucked off. He deserves a shot at a big epl club.

that said - Kenny ain't going anywhere because all the kings men are at wembley AGAIN next saturday. He knew 4th place was beyond us so thought fuck it, lets win 2 cups and come back stronger next season.

Thank fuck for that!

*Shudders at the very thought of having to wade through shit thread after shit thread if Kenny wasnt going to prove all the doubters wrong, which he will as long as Fenway ain't amongst them.*

No cockney should ever be Liverpool manager, there should be no discussion at all about that, just leave it be, dont ask why muthafucka. Cockney players are okay however, Ruddock and Redknapp, propa geezers.

Klopp would be my first choice... although it would kill me to rob on of my loves as a footie fan for another... Great attacking football... built the club on a shoestring budget and much of the team came thru their youth ranks after being purchased young.

Second would be Martinez... Think he does well to get and keep Wigan up on a shoestring and they play good football in the process. He's a guy who refuses to sacrifice style for wins which I respect and I think he'd do well with a bigger budget and better resources, plus he develops players from within to some degree as they've always had to sell to buy.

Third would be Borell... He's here. Knows the lay of the land, and could be worthy of getting his shot at the big time...

Pathetic.

You missed a bit there, Thompsonwhopper.