You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wembley Ticket Allocation

Randy Marsh

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a Fan card holder with 10 games who went to the city game should have priority over a Season ticket holder of about 30 years who didn't sign the ATS scheme. end of.

Given that we've had 1 home game in the CC, you're saying that a fancard holder with ten games should have priority over a season ticket holder who has paid for 19 games? Right.

The pursuit of 'fairness' is what marks us out from the monkeys. END OF.

Nah, it's the development of fetal brain tissue between the seventh and nineteenth weeks of gestation mate.

Anyway, I'm in the big pot for the wonderful lottery of Carling Cup tickets. Registration's open today on the offal if you're interested.

A swift burst of dodgy maths tells me that there's 31,000 tickets allocated to us; 7,000 ST holders are guaranteed a ticket, (according to the Echo), so that leaves 24,000.

The club said, "Over 7,000 season ticket holders took the opportunity to join the auto ticket scheme before it closed in the summer and 12,000 have also signed up for the FA Cup Auto Cup Scheme.

“The club have calculated that 20,000 members have attended three home league games this season and will thus be eligible to apply for a ticket for the semi-final tie against Manchester City."

“Any tickets that remain after this sale – and we would anticipate a minimum of 5,000 even if every eligible member were to apply – will then be made available for purchase by season ticket holders.”

So I reckon this means that any fancard member with the City Cup game on is fairly sure to get a ticket.

Or I have got that wrong?

a Fan card holder with 10 games who went to the city game should have priority over a Season ticket holder of about 30 years who didn't sign the ATS scheme. end of.

How many chances to attend and Pay for a home CC game this season?

Answer 1

Attended 1

It's not difficult to comprehend is it

i dont see any fairer way than its been done with there only being the one home cc game. By the way, anyone who didnt get a ticket for that game doesnt deserve one for the final and they went to general sale. STH or otherwise, if you couldnt be arsed with the semi, you deserve to miss out on the final.

I reckon theres a bloody good chance of getting one if you attended the semi, personally.

It'll be interesting to have a poll after the ballot finishes to find out.

i dont see any fairer way than its been done with there only being the one home cc game. By the way, anyone who didnt get a ticket for that game doesnt deserve one for the final and they went to general sale. STH or otherwise, if you couldnt be arsed with the semi, you deserve to miss out on the final.

I reckon theres a bloody good chance of getting one if you attended the semi, personally.

It'll be interesting to have a poll after the ballot finishes to find out.

Spot on, I reckon it's as fair as it can be. If the club have been one thing over the years it's been consistent that each competition works on different loyalty. Everyone knows that at the start of that particular competition STH, FCH etc. STs are such a closed shop these days that it is only fair to allow FCH holders a chance with a slight advantage to STH in the ACS, if you don't sign up you lose the advantage.

But as long as they give ST holders priority over members and fan card holders they basically say that PL attendance count for loyalty, so why do they not differenciate between members as well on the same principle?

Thats where this decision is fucked up and also the difference between priority between the semi and the final, but if you moan enough to the right people I guess things can be changed in your favour.

So like, errr if i get a ticket - any of you losers that didn't get one fancy babysitting my kids?

I'm pretty sure that even if i get one, it'd be easier for me convince Dirk or Pepe I'm the woman of their dreams then it would be getting a babysitter for two nights on the run.

Guest ShoePiss

Season ticket holders get fuck all benefits considering what we shell out, should have more priority on tickets and some better perks in my opinion.

Season ticket holders get fuck all benefits considering what we shell out, should have more priority on tickets and some better perks in my opinion.

Why? As has already been said the chance is there to join the auto cup scheme.

I've bought almost every league ticket on my fancard since the pts was brought in. If I didn't buy cup tickets it's my own tough shit really. Different competition different loyalty.

I went only to the City home game so i'm in the ballot that's my own tough luck for not going to an away game.

Guest davelfc
Think st holders should have least got into ballot. Could have a guy who just went to Man city cc v 20 year st holder.

I'm getting bored, ST holders had the opportunity to tick the auto cup boxes at the start of the season and guarantee themselves tickets to the cup games. More than likely also guaranteeing themselves a final ticket (obviously this depends on what final and allocation)

You had your chance, you were given the opportunity. You didn't take it. Tough shit.

I ticked the boxes, I am getting tickets, had I not ticked the boxes I'd like to think I wouldn't be moaning about it.

Guest davelfc
I dont agree. Some season ticket holders cant commit to the autocup scheme for a variety of reasons.

But presumably can commit to a final, handy that isn't it.

Guest davelfc
Just means there will be more whoppers at the final than usual.

So you're saying that people that got off their arses and went to support us in the cup are whoppers, while those that couldn't be arsed are not?