You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bolton away match thread

fowler9

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck off Drowningman - If you looked at the stat's instead of getting in your usual pathetic, pointless dig you sad little idiot? You'd find we nearly Always get back into games after going behind, allowing a leveller - Why? Because we Really attack teams then - The Newcastle game being a prime example. It's finding the First goal against shite buses like that parked by Stoke that is our Biggest problem Not getting back into games - Although that wouldn't be the case if defeatist cowards like You were to be believed no? Anyway, This Won't finish 1-0 mark my words........

Oh my God, why the fuck do you feel the need to embolden random words in your posts?

I've never seen anyone else do this, ever, in over 10 years of internet use. Do you really believe everyone else is so fucking stupid that they can't interpret your comments without this ridiculous emphasis being added to everything you write? Also if you do need to do it, what the fuck is wrong with italics, which have been used to denote emphasis since the dawn of time.

Regardless of the content, your posts look like fucking eye AIDS mate. Just saying.

We're all overt the fucking place. This central midfield of Adam and Gerrard is about as naive as it gets really.

You won't find a softer centre in world football. I think the absence of Lucas and Spearing is a mitigating factor, but we need three in the middle with what we have available to us. Henderson or Shelvey isn't the ideal holding player, but we need the extra body. Two players who aren't by any stretch of the imagination traditional CMs will have us hit for six by the Mancs.

Bolton are like a hot knife through butter at the moment.

You'd find we nearly Always get back into games after going behind, allowing a leveller - Why? Because we Really attack teams then - The Newcastle game being a prime example. It's finding the First goal against shite buses like that parked by Stoke that is our Biggest problem Not getting back into games - Although that wouldn't be the case if defeatist cowards like You were to be believed no? Anyway, This Won't finish 1-0 mark my words........

Can't disagree with that really, except the fucking formatting