You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Some of you might remember my whizz/speed thread, which ended up a shit craic, but last week I took ecstasy twice, and had a ruddy good time.

On the Friday I got mashed, went to the club with some mates and soon got bored and went on a mooch. I got talking to some lads and lasses and the next thing I know I was buying a gram of mkat (shite) off some lad in a bush and an E off some fella who helped me find my phone in said bush.

Well I bombed that and once it kicked in I went back into the club to find my mates, chewing my face off in the process. They didn't seem to find it too strange that my jaw was down to my ass and I was stroking my mate like a dog. After throwing some shapes we went back to the house and just stayed up all night chatting shit with my house-mates that didn't go out. I eventually crashed out at about 6 and woke up 5 hours later craving some food.

By about 5pm I was feeling a bit down but got a phone call off another mate which basically went like this?

HIM: How was that e last night then?

ME: Eh? How do you know about that?

HIM: You phoned me up and told me you just bought some

ME: Oh, yeah, was alright aye, feel a bit shit now mind

HIM: Not for much longer, we've got some more here and we're coming round

About half hour later 6 of us are sat in my room drinking and getting ready to bomb some Yellow Armani's. It wasn't long before we we're coming up, which was intense, I seem to recall falling in love with my silk sheets and playing with my dick while it was still there as well as cuddling, lots and lots of cuddling.

Then we went to the park to play on the swings, only they weren't there, so we went to another park, which was closed, so we climbed the fences and played away on the park before deciding we wanted to dance and listen to loud music, so off to the club we went. A few drinks later, 1 mate had passed out, another was sweating bullets in the corner, 2 more were dancing for what seemed like 4 hours non stop and I was sat on a leather sofa, caressing it, patting it and rubbing it like it was an oversized leathery vagina. Much to the amusement of club goers and DJs. Also there was more cuddling. Much more. With everyone and anyone.

Eventually we went home at closing time, smoked some joints and crashed out at about 6ish again. We were awoken at about half 10 by one of my house-mates who demanded we "GET ON THE VODDY!" which we did while watching Pulp at Reading. The comedown was sound, though getting back to sleep was a bit of a struggle and I lost my appetite a bit, but no feeling like shit or anything.

All in all, a very fun weekend. I've been thinking about doing the YA's again, which maybe isn't a good sign, but I've never felt THAT good before in my life at a club/with my mates.

So what are your experiences with the drug?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try mushies next. There´s loads here now as the season starts a month earlier. Gota small arsenal already.

Yeah, we've been talking about it. Some of my friends have done them before and picked them, so we'll be having some of them by the end of the month hopefully.

Been thinking about Acid as well but apparently it's hard to come by here. There was also talk of ket, but that sounds like it could be too much for me. One of my really good friends reckons it's good fun, another got stuck in a ket-hole.

It's called Ecstacy for a reason, the feeling you get when you're coming up off an E is unrivalled. Haven't had any for about a year now though, I'm getting too old for all that shit.

Never too old for a bit of mud, although I only probably do it twice a year now as opposed to twice a day at one point ...

My experiences with ecstacy are very positive. Boss nights in the Krazyhouse, no booze just bottle of water, heavy metal, rock, tons of energy and that feeling of friendship with every single person and creature on the planet. Hellova drug.

Tried a wrap or two of speed alone once when i was bored and naive (about 1999). I ended up basically just listening to The Orb for about 9 hours then didn't sleep for the whole weekend, spending time browsing websites and hitting F5 a lot to refresh. In retrospect I probably should have took that speed socially before a rave. The week after was just like that feeling of being hit by a car. Sore, depressed and exhausted.

Speed is a pretty impressive drug. Esctacy is amazing. I only do weed these days though, getting a bit old for the stimulants. Might try ecstacy again in Amsterdam for an old school love-in.

I'm assuming adebisi is 16 / 17?

22, but up until early this year, I'd only ever drank and smoked some weed, I felt it was time to experiment a bit.

It doesn't really help that I'm not much of a drinker, never did develop a taste for the stuff, so I've found myself wanting to try other ways to get mashed.

I wouldn't recommended drugs to anyone I didn't know very, very well. Some of them are fun, some of them are dirty, disgusting things.

22, but up until early this year, I'd only ever drank and smoked some weed, I felt it was time to experiment a bit.

It doesn't really help that I'm not much of a drinker, never did develop a taste for the stuff, so I've found myself wanting to try other ways to get mashed.

I wouldn't recommended drugs to anyone I didn't know very, very well. Some of them are fun, some of them are dirty, disgusting things.

I'd recommend jam on toast to you all. Only if it's strawberry jam though.

Hmmm.

Ecstasy is *ace* provided you get proper MDMA instead of some of the weird mixes of shite you get in some of them.

Used to get pure MDMA in powdered form, fucking lovely stuff. Best. Empathogen. Ever. It's just nice, and quite gentle on the system provided you don't take the piss. That goes for a lot of drugs though...

If you like MDMA, you'll *love* 2CB. Similar huggy feeling and lovely bright colourful visuals. It's like training wheels for acid with added happy.

Took lots of ecstasy for a while when I was a teenager and everybody told me I was doing it too much and taking too many and I could care less until one night I had a complete mental breakdown after taking some pills and thought everybody was trying to kill me and it wasn't until 3 or 4 days later when I was able to fall asleep for a short while that I came back to reality. Very fucking scary, I would rather jump off a building than take another ecstasy pill but I was taking too many. I also hate acid or shrooms but I think that had more to do with the first time taking acid I did it at school and had to sit through 1 or 2 classes before I bailed with friends asking the teacher to ask me questions.

Ecstasy is *ace* provided you get proper MDMA instead of some of the weird mixes of shite you get in some of them.

Used to get pure MDMA in powdered form, fucking lovely stuff. Best. Empathogen. Ever. It's just nice, and quite gentle on the system provided you don't take the piss. That goes for a lot of drugs though...

If you like MDMA, you'll *love* 2CB. Similar huggy feeling and lovely bright colourful visuals. It's like training wheels for acid with added happy.

Is there much difference between 2CB´s and 2CI´s?

Is there much difference between 2CB´s and 2CI´s?

Don't recall trying 2CI? For some excellent info on this kind of thing' date=' look up the 2 books Tihkal and Pihkal by Alexander and Ann Shulgin.

An amazing couple, pushing the boundaries of inner space like no others, and some cracking qualitive effect stories and bits and bobs within.

Alexander Shulgin Research Institute | Sasha and Ann Shulgin Legacy Project

Well you've certainly proved that by advertising on a public web forum what a great time you had whilst e'd up.

Yeah, we've been talking about it. Some of my friends have done them before and picked them, so we'll be having some of them by the end of the month hopefully.

Been thinking about Acid as well but apparently it's hard to come by here. There was also talk of ket, but that sounds like it could be too much for me. One of my really good friends reckons it's good fun, another got stuck in a ket-hole.

As I said in your last thread, fuck the ket.

Mushies yes and don't be put off if you puke the first time you try them.

Acid? I'm a responsible 40 year old man, I can't possibly post on a public web forum suggesting that someone tries acid.

But yes. One point though - take it along with a couple of other people and find a mate that doesn't mind staying straight to babysit you - not a cunt either, someone that won't try to send you under if you start to lose your happy. Trust me on this, chances are you'll have a good experience but if you don't, the babysitter is a godsend. I wouldn't suggest a club either at least not the first time - drop it indoors and if you fancy going out for a stroll, take the babysitter with you.

Took lots of ecstasy for a while when I was a teenager and everybody told me I was doing it too much and taking too many and I could care less until one night I had a complete mental breakdown after taking some pills and thought everybody was trying to kill me and it wasn't until 3 or 4 days later when I was able to fall asleep for a short while that I came back to reality. Very fucking scary, I would rather jump off a building than take another ecstasy pill but I was taking too many. I also hate acid or shrooms but I think that had more to do with the first time taking acid I did it at school and had to sit through 1 or 2 classes before I bailed with friends asking the teacher to ask me questions.

Lightweight.

I used to like a candy flip with 2CB. Happy days. Can't agree more that pure mud is the way to go rather than some pill with shite in it.

One point though - take it along with a couple of other people and find a mate that doesn't mind staying straight to babysit you - not a cunt either, someone that won't try to send you under if you start to lose your happy. Trust me on this, chances are you'll have a good experience but if you don't, the babysitter is a godsend. I wouldn't suggest a club either at least not the first time - drop it indoors and if you fancy going out for a stroll, take the babysitter with you.

Alternatively drop some MDMA with it to prevent unhappy vibes. And write in clear lettering on a piece of paper "I am not going mad" and keep it in your pocket. This is your sanity and if you're worried at any point you can just check in your pocket and you'll know you're ok. Don't lose it or I can't guarantee what will happen. And remember that a cup of tea is a fixed point of reference in the universe and will not in general explode into strange colours on your tongue when you drink it. That's a useful piece of knowledge for the intrepid psychedelic explorer. Also, don't ever eat Jaffa Cakes on acid unless you happen to like sand.

Edited by zigackly

Welcome to the downward spiral. You'll be injecting smack into your eyeballs soon, good times!!!

Next time ask your dealer for some clarky cat.

Pills are a lot of fun, I miss being twated in some dingy club listening to beligium gaba at five million decibels whilst tripping out, I always did when we got good MDMA ones.

Done loads of E in my teens and twenties and loved every fucking minute of it, the only thing i would say is dont do it on a sunday night if your due in work on the monday or you'll show up for work like an extra from zombieland if you show up at all lost more jobs for not being able to get me arse outta bed on a monday.

Other than that have a good dinner before you go out hit the pub get the beers in and the banter going and fill your boots then talk absolute cod shit till the sun comes up fucking bliss.