Quantcast
Roy Hodgson, know your role and shut your mouth - Page 204 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Agt Provocateur

Roy Hodgson, know your role and shut your mouth

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

Townsend said it was the best they’d played all season. Basically another team playing us like we’re their cup final.

Got to expect that mate. We're the top side atm and they all want to try and measure up.  

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, littletedwest said:

I'm sure he'll use the word unfortunate somewhere.

Ah well

To be fair to him his post match interview he for once behaved himself. Still an owl bollocks though. 

Palace's 'four four fuckin two' formation tends to give us problems as it restricts our full backs from getting forward as much as they normally do. Its more to do with styles than anything else. Having speedy wingers and grock like centre halves can restrict our sweeping and expansive style of play more than most. But like a class team we tend to find a way to win.

23 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

While flashbacks of the old duffer managing us flood me with despair, he was remarkably measured about that VAR decision. 

It was well documented that Fergie enjoyed wines with him in the United boardroom after a game.

He obviously knows how to ingratiate himself with winners... and now of course, that's us.

35 minutes ago, skaro said:

It was well documented that Fergie enjoyed wines with him in the United boardroom after a game.

He obviously knows how to ingratiate himself with winners... and now of course, that's us.

He's just a wimp afraid to stand up for himself. 

4 minutes ago, No2 said:

He's just a wimp afraid to stand up for himself. 

Yep, invertebrate-ness is a common characteristic of people that ingratiate themselves.

Bit tired of the Woy baiting tbh . He’s the softest target out there . I know a few Palace fans from time spent in South East London and they are happy with him . Got some decent players and they seem to respond to him . I’m sure he regrets his time at Anfield as do we. Am I going soft I ask myself 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

15 minutes ago, magicrat said:

Bit tired of the Woy baiting tbh . He’s the softest target out there . I know a few Palace fans from time spent in South East London and they are happy with him . Got some decent players and they seem to respond to him . I’m sure he regrets his time at Anfield as do we. Am I going soft I ask myself 

Yes. Yes you are.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, magicrat said:

But you called him 'Woy'!

On 30/08/2019 at 19:03, lifetime fan said:

I can’t stand the patsy cunt but this story did make me laugh. A lot. 

After budgie was appointed England manager he didn’t like the way Pardew had kept talking about the England job and wanting it at some point. 

So when Budgie attended Newcastle/Palace games he would deliberately talk to Pardews wife in Swedish as he knew it pissed him off. 

I hadn't heard that before, but it's brilliant.

30 minutes ago, dave u said:

I hadn't heard that before, but it's brilliant.

He's gone up in my estimation after that

4 hours ago, magicrat said:

Negged.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

It sums up perfectly how self entitled and petty the cunt is. 

But it’s still fucking funny. 

Hodgson and Pardew are fucking peas in a pod. Only such a self-entitled petty cunt would know how much it would annoy another self-entitled petty cunt!

4 hours ago, magicrat said:

My old manager is a Palace fan and I said to her last year I hated him and she said ‘yes I thought you would’ but she was happy with him too!

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, magicrat said:

To quote an esteemed colleague...

”Fuck him. The fucking cunt”. 

2 hours ago, Manny said:

Hodgson and Pardew are fucking peas in a pod. Only such a self-entitled petty cunt would know how much it would annoy another self-entitled petty cunt!

Agreed 100%. 

It’s still fucking funny.