You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

bringing democracy to an area near you soon...

taliesin08

No problem. Cops in America are all dickheads. I got arrested for saying fuck off to a cop when I was 16 and got charged with disorderly conduct. A few months later I get arrested for shit load of felony crimes even though I just threw a glass (there was nobody else in the room).

Even before that we used to hike into a secluded island where at least 1 mile from another human being and they would raid the island causing a bunch of 14-17 year olds to run into marshes and swamps and generally put us at much more of a risk than anything alcohol would come up with.

A family near me called the cops to say their elderly father had slit his wrist and gone into a shed. The cops showed up and saved the day by shooting him in the head and 2 hours later the district attorney said there was nothing to investigate and congratulated the cops.

No problem. Cops in America are all dickheads. I got arrested for saying fuck off to a cop when I was 16 and got charged with disorderly conduct. A few months later I get arrested for shit load of felony crimes even though I just threw a glass (there was nobody else in the room).

Even before that we used to hike into a secluded island where at least 1 mile from another human being and they would raid the island causing a bunch of 14-17 year olds to run into marshes and swamps and generally put us at much more of a risk than anything alcohol would come up with.

A family near me called the cops to say their elderly father had slit his wrist and gone into a shed. The cops showed up and saved the day by shooting him in the head and 2 hours later the district attorney said there was nothing to investigate and congratulated the cops.

What the fuck?

Trying do paste you tube clips is a pain in the arse.

youtube.com/watch?v=PWeF6lwg4aY

How the fuck do you post a video.

PWeF6lwg4aY

hit the red "tube" button above and put in "PWeF6lwg4aY" and cut down on the drinking

PWeF6lwg4aY

Nice one and it is a bankholiday so being wrecked on the forum is sound.

Thanks for the help, but fuck it too technical for me.

There is no part of that which is not totally fucking hilarious. Brilliant. Pissed myself laughing.

Is it wrong that that made me laugh?

Bad cops bad cops, bad cops bad cops.

When I've been to the states I'm always amazed by how badly you're treated by security, airport police etc. You actually feel kind of on edge thinking if you look at someone the wrong way or say something out of place you're going to get fucked over good style. (My mate's brother in law got loads of shit for wearing a Che Guevara t shirt once) the contrast between US and European airports is startling. They seem to think they have the right to treat you like shit because it's America.

Ironic really, seeing as Americans would probably be wary of going abroad to say, somewhere like Russia or an arab country, and yet don't see how militarised and downright intimidating their own setup is.