You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Help Stoke beat Manchester United

Hello

I don't know if any of you are aware, but Stoke fans are running a campaign to try and get Tom Jones - Delilah to Number 1 for the FA Cup FInal as I'm sure most of you know, it's a song we've adopted as our own.

Well the campaign started off decently, but as you're probably more aware of because the media give them stupid, extensive coverage, Man Utd are trying to get Paul Hardcastle - 19 to Number 1 in the Charts, because it will be their 19th title (SPIT)

We think it's an absolute disgrace how the media have give them such coverage yet ignored our requests.

We're therefore requesting the help of proper football fans, like yourselves, to help us out and download the song from either iTunes, Amazon, HMV, play or places like that to try and help it rise up the charts and get it to Number 1.

Links to downloads are here - http://oatcakefanzin...=160819&page=34

Facebook Campaign - http://www.facebook....151163998282963

If you can, please spread the word and help Stoke to beat Utd, and I hope you'll all be rooting for us on Saturday.

Enjoyed watching you beat Fulham yesterday!! Best of luck for the rest of the season!

Thanks

Edited by sporty_spice

No thanks, I have to hear it every 5 fucking minutes from the Neanderthal fuckwits who I have the misfortune to live amongst.

Wouldn't mind, the original song is ok, but every time I hear it now I think of the knuckle draggers who butcher the song weekly at the Shit box you call a stadium.

No thanks, I have to hear it every 5 fucking minutes from the Neanderthal fuckwits who I have the misfortune to live amongst.

Wouldn't mind, the original song is ok, but every time I hear it now I think of the knuckle draggers who butcher the song weekly at the Shit box you call a stadium.

Thanks for your support :smile:

Thanks for your support :smile:

No worries! Not that I have anything against you, I just hate this City and everything about it. That includes the people who get the fuck in my way when I have to leave work on a Saturday lunchtime, or even worst at 5pm on a Saturday. Damn my company being next door to the Britannia stadium!

No worries! Not that I have anything against you, I just hate this City and everything about it. That includes the people who get the fuck in my way when I have to leave work on a Saturday lunchtime, or even worst at 5pm on a Saturday. Damn my company being next door to the Britannia stadium!

I work near there, who you work for?

And 1 little download wont hurt ya..... ;)

Good luck in the final. If we were there Top of the Pops would be somewhere around no. 81 on my Hit Parade Hot 100 things to worry about. Do you really want to prove that Stoke have more daytripping, cameraphoning, skyloving, itune bandwagonhopping whoppers than Man Utd?

Again, good luck v City. See ya in Europe next season.