You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

You can't really blame just Trump for it because it was Rubio who started connecting hand-size to penis size. It just adds to the whole spectacle. The U.S. presidential race can be very entertaining. But only because it's not in your back yard.

The Young Turks go some way to give you a bit of hope for the American people. There's plenty of clues up, decent ones in amongst the gun toting, redneck, hick cunts and the uninformed morons and the turkeys that worship the Wall Street elite.

The Young Turks go some way to give you a bit of hope for the American people. There's plenty of clues up, decent ones in amongst the gun toting, redneck, hick cunts and the uninformed morons and the turkeys that worship the Wall Street elite.

I always imagined that the America of Judge Dredd was just an exaggeration of America today, with the bastions of civilisation dotted up and down the east and west coasts, and all the redneck mutants in between.

(*Awaits Howie's and the Padre's intervention*)

• Upvote 1

I'm not into politics and don't really understand but ... Seriously can this guy be the president? And is it likely he will win. This genuinely freaks me out.

Most think he won't but it is starting to freak Canadians out...

He may win the Republican nomination but Bill's missus should win the presidential election.

She is barely better than Trump but for different reason.

• Upvote 2

No matter what happens he has played a blinder. All everyone is going on about is Trump this, Trump that.

He is taking the piss out of Cruz and Rubio who the republicans think can deliver the Hispanic vote I guess.

If I was an American I would have a think about voring for him. Because they have a weird checks and balances system that I don't fully understand with three arms of government and vetoes and super majority and such, how much damage could this loon do? I mean the world survived 12 years of Bushes and eight yeats of Ronald Reagan....

Hilary is greasier than Bill...and Bill was greasy.

Too bad Sanders won't get a shot at it. That would have been some proper political discourse, instead we will get Donald hammering her on emails, probably a Lewinsky reference or two and Hilary pandering to the black and Hispanic communities whilst Goldman Sachs think of ways to get their investment back.

• Upvote 1

No matter what happens he has played a blinder. All everyone is going on about is Trump this, Trump that.

He is taking the piss out of Cruz and Rubio who the republicans think can deliver the Hispanic vote I guess.

If I was an American I would have a think about voring for him. Because they have a weird checks and balances system that I don't fully understand with three arms of government and vetoes and super majority and such, how much damage could this loon do? I mean the world survived 12 years of Bushes and eight yeats of Ronald Reagan....

Hilary is greasier than Bill...and Bill was greasy.

Too bad Sanders won't get a shot at it. That would have been some proper political discourse, instead we will get Donald hammering her on emails, probably a Lewinsky reference or two and Hilary pandering to the black and Hispanic communities whilst Goldman Sachs think of ways to get their investment back.

Sanders is not doing too badly. The headlines would lead you to believe he's out of the race, but the detail would not back that up.

Sanders is not doing too badly. The headlines would lead you to believe he's out of the race, but the detail would not back that up.

I think it does actually mate, unfortunately.

I hope I'm wrong but I'd be looking for something like 15/1 before I was putting money on him given the reports I'm reading, analysis I'm hearing.

Sanders won't win, hell of an effort though it's amazing he's had so much funding from so many small donors. As much as I hate Hilary Clinton and all she represents on any given day she decides what she does represent, she would be better than Cruz the backward bastard. Why do we let such utter dregs lead our societys, the world over they are self serving psychotic bastards in thrall to the war machine and big business.