You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Premier League fan previews in The Guardian

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/aug/05/premier-league-2018-19-fans-previews-part-1-arsenal-to-huddersfield

The BlueKipper spokesman reckons the top four will be City, Arsenal, Man U and Chelsea. The Ev will finish 7th, apparently.

He even puts Newcastle down as getting relegated. Wonder why that could be?

• Upvote 1

They finished 8th last season. Yes, seriously. I know you'll be tempted to think I'm lying and check for yourself, but honestly, they finished 8th. Somehow... Personally, I think they'll finish 7-10 this season.

It wouldn't take much though for the to drop bottom half.

Finished 5pts above Palace and Bournemouth and inly 12 above Southampton who nearly went down.

I, for one, use 'The Ev' as a term of endearment and my longstanding respect for their values of fair play, magnanimity in victory, humility in defeat, and a refusal to look for excuses when they fall short.

So, you never use it at all then.

• Upvote 1

Wishful Thinking masquerading as objective analysis. But I suppose opinion is divided - bluenose thinks we’ll finish outside the top 4; the rest of the world says we won’t. Evidence that they’ve now retreated into a fantasyland of their own making, completely isolated from the real world

as confirmed by his stating that Tom Davies has all the tools. I am assuming he is masquerading as a plumber at night, being surrounded by shite all day not being enough for him.