You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

I so wish Leicester could find it in themselves to beat Newcastle and West Ham. It's certainly doable but having watched Dean Smith last night I really can't imagine him getting any of that lot to play for him. The fucking nonentity. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, johnsusername said:

Burnley would have went down under Dyche. What's the difference? They might even start with a points deduction. As a club they are on the ropes. There are question marks over the payment of the stadium, the ownership, the board. It's a proper basket case. If they stay up it'll be because of a fluke goal by Coleman.

just cant see it sadly.

he has turned it round as they were heading for oblivion under lampard.

Maybe ,if they get a points deduction.

7 minutes ago, Red74 said:

Don’t know if already posted but here’s another chance to be sickened by them

IMG_8156.jpeg

What happens if he breaks Dixies record? 

2 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

What is it? some dainty edwardian shoe.

Nice to see they kept the Ciggy holder on the tongue for when Dixie needed to put his bifter to one side when the ball came back in the oppo’s 6 yard box

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Pete said:

What happens if he breaks Dixies record? 

Doesn't count as its the premier league unless.....its talking about Liverpool, then the Premier league counts cos the rs only won it once and Gerrard never won it.

See also, European cup and champions league.

Just ask Melanie(proud granddaughter od dixie)

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Redder Lurtz said:

I so wish Leicester could find it in themselves to beat Newcastle and West Ham. It's certainly doable but having watched Dean Smith last night I really can't imagine him getting any of that lot to play for him. The fucking nonentity. 

Fuck 'em.

Forest and Leeds to stay up.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Red74 said:

Don’t know if already posted but here’s another chance to be sickened by them

IMG_8156.jpeg

They've got no self respect at all. I hate the mancs but can't calculate how embarrassing it'd be if some liverpool fans sent a plaque to Messi because he beat Ronaldo to the golden boot or some bollocks. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, No2 said:

Next season there will be 5 championship teams in the league, Forest Bournemouth Burnley Sheff Utd and the playoff team. That's excluding Fulham, it's this year or never. 

I work with a few Sheffield United fans and they say they are shite and will go straight back down as they have no money at all and still owe us loads of clubs money, including us. 

Just now, Bjornebye said:

I see the powers that be are conspiring to make sure the devils club make the champions league. They wanted us to win last night. Headcases 

The Mancs? 

1 hour ago, Harry Squatter said:

I work with a few Sheffield United fans and they say they are shite and will go straight back down as they have no money at all and still owe us loads of clubs money, including us. 

A few astute loan signings, perhaps?

Just now, Redder Lurtz said:

I had to look that up, thought it was fake. What a bunch of fucking weird cunts they are. 

Even better, some sites (inc ESPN) posted this saying what a great gesture it was and what a great bunch of lads they are.