You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Dan

always love to see non league teams get the better of big teams,and i always love to see the scum get beaten,but seen them training tonight and they are sponsored by the s*n!Wont even be able to bring myself to watch that match now.Didnt that rag do the same with havant and waterloovile when we played them??

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

always love to see non league teams get the better of big teams,and i always love to see the scum get beaten,but seen them training tonight and they are sponsored by the s*n!Wont even be able to bring myself to watch that match now.Didnt that rag do the same with havant and waterloovile when we played them??

Thats because you are obsessed you fucking loon , now where did i put that copy of readers housewives. :idea:

Part of me really wants to watch it, it should be the 'magic of the cup' that makes us smile and regain our love of football again. But I'm sure the media will do their best to ruin what's left of such an innocent sporting fixture.

Just roll the fucking cameras and treat it like any other game, don't belittle them, don't go asking the milkman's boss what he thinks of it all, I just don't give a fuck.

I hope the a couple of the Crawley boys are Arsenal, Chelsea or Liverpool fans, and kick fuck out of them. Who are United going to play up top? Has to be one or two of the big guns, they've loaned out the ressie strikers and Owen is clinically dead from the waist down, so it'll have to be from Berbatov, Rooney, Hernandez, Bebe.

Manna from heaven if one of them is fucked for 3 months.

Crawley spend more than the average League 2 side, they're hardly paupers.

Yup, hated in non-league circles, the non-league City/Chelsea. Signed a player for £275k, that's nearly triple my local side's record signing, Wycombe, and they've been in the league 20 years. Add in them having that newspaper on their shirts and the tie is a non-event for me, will avoid at all costs. There's no good outcome. The joy of seeing United beaten by a non-league side just wouldn't be there if it was these pricks.

Crawley spend more than the average League 2 side, they're hardly paupers.

Are Crawley Town the least popular non-league FA Cup giant killers ever? - Telegraph

Are Crawley Town the least popular non-league FA Cup giant killers ever?

Crawley Town of the Blue Square Conference pulled off a huge FA Cup upset when they knocked out Championship side Derby County, but with the Davids from this story modern day goliaths in their own back yard, not everyone is celebrating.

By Steve Wilson 4:34PM GMT 11 Jan 2011

Whether it is jealousy of their wealth or their success this season – Crawley sit second in the Conference with games in hand on AFC Wimbledon at the top – Crawley’s FA Cup heroics have been met with something short of universal acclaim in the basement of English football.

A brief foray in to the unforgiving world of non-league blogs and forums today – as scientific a measure as breaking out a Ouija board but a useful barometer of feeling nonetheless – reveals more dissenting voices than messages of congratulation.

The team that visiting fans describe as “just a car park for Gatwick” are less than loved by their likely soon to be former peers, with the silver lining from Crawley’s success found only in the fact that they may be heading for a spell of fixture congestion that might derail their promotion charge.

Football’s tribalism dictates that those who are not with you are against you at whatever level the game is played at. But the antipathy in which Crawley are held in their own division goes deeper and relates to a sense that even here money talks and you can buy your way to success.

The top tier of non-league football is no longer a place inhabited by school teachers, postmen and factory workers playing for the love of the game in their stolen free time. That still exists further down, but in the professionalised Conference of recently relegated league clubs and the upwardly mobile, splashing the cash will take you a long way.

Yup, hated in non-league circles, the non-league City/Chelsea. Signed a player for £275k, that's nearly triple my local side's record signing, Wycombe, and they've been in the league 20 years. Add in them having that newspaper on their shirts and the tie is a non-event for me, will avoid at all costs. There's no good outcome. The joy of seeing United beaten by a non-league side just wouldn't be there if it was these pricks.

Im off there tomorrow to watch them play v Accrington Stanley.

Nobody here condoning the rag, let's not let it ruin the day.

However, it's going to be hard not to hate Crawley when the shirts are shown close enough to read it.

As long as the camera stays on a wide shot then I'll support Crawley.

Not least because their manager is a fucking loon and might do something mental.

Im off there tomorrow to watch them play v Accrington Stanley.

Nice one, do you support either side or going as a neutral? I only get there a few times a season when Liverpool aren't playing. It's well over-priced for the level of football, around £20 to stand and £25 to sit. They get better crowds for the rugby when Wasps play there every other week.

Why do the Mancs always get there own thread and the others get a separate thread? why not just have one? fucking hell.

Anyway, I hate both clubs, Crawley are hardly a non league side considering how much money they have, and have spent.

Still I hope Crawley win.

Crawley sponsored by The S*n. United just United. Best outcome for me: plethora of red cards and injuries for both players to destabilise both clubs' title aspirations.

Screw 'em. Surprised this crap is shown to be honest. Why the hell would it be worth watching? Complacent attack against comparatively terrible defence. Agree with earlier poster, the FA Cup's lost all charm for me this year after we were cheated out of it.

I'm winding myself up typing this crap.