You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone having a go at Kuyt - have any of you watched what Wolves have done second half? They have tried to heap pressure on Kelly, apeing what Everton did last week. Kuyt has doubling up to help him. Wipe your fucking prejudice out of your eyes.

The reason they did is they were getting no joy down the other side. Kuyt is shit at doubling up - he hasn't got the stamina and once a player drifts past him he never chases back. Watch the game again.

Everyone having a go at Kuyt - have any of you watched what Wolves have done second half? They have tried to heap pressure on Kelly, apeing what Everton did last week. Kuyt has doubling up to help him. Wipe your fucking prejudice out of your eyes.

Yep. And he'll remain a major part of our first XI under the third successive manager despite the haters.

Fucking made up. a 3-0 away win, never thought we'd ever get one of those again.

Meireles outstanding. Torres too. But the defence looked very shaky still, but lets not dwell on the negatives - great day for the club, the players, Kenny and the fans - who were class.

I think i'll have a drink to celebrate

I hope you're not planning on quitting any time soon!

I was but I'm not going to for a while yet.

first goal I was having a fag, second I was making a coffee and another fag while the third was scored.

I'll take missing seeing the goals all season for results like that.

Guest Pistonbroke

Well and hard win victory today. Meirels and Torres were excellent and Lucas had a very good game. defence wobbled a bit at times but the clean sheet should give them some confidence for future games. Played some great football today with quick passing and fast and clever movement up front, let's hope it continues.

I havent been as impressed as some with raul but today he was excellent.If he can consistently perform like that he can be an important player for us.

Its so good to see the pass and move football coming back at liverpool, some great 1 touch football at times, kennys got a lot of improvement in our play already looking forward to seeing how our play develops over the rest of the season.

Same problems still exist and there have been mistakes today as there have been in the previous 3 games, but we've managed to get away with them today.

Relax- he's four games in. He's sure as hell sorting out the passing, movement, desire and confidence!

I feel sorry for kuyt - but its time to put the old warhorse out to stud. the last 3 or 4 yrs have knackered him.

You could be right there. Carrying the can out on the right, plus the World Cup has fucked him up proper. His touch and passing (never world class mind) have deserted him. Looks like that haircut has done Johnson some good!

Under Hodgson, we'll probably not be able to win today's game, but King Kenny has totally transformed the same batch of players. The passing and movement for the third goal was superb, reminiscent of the great Liverpool teams of the past.

The King has given belief back to us, players and supporters. Onwards and upwards!