You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Good luck.

fulhamfan

Good luck for the forthcoming season lads.

I've just about gotten over Roy leaving, in my eyes he is a Fulham legend despite leaving.

I sincerely hope he does well at Liverpool, he has all the right attributes to be a success.

Anyways good luck for the season and just please give Roy time. (During his tenure with Fulham we had a couple of spells of not winning for a good 4/5 games, not saying it will happen to you but if ye have back to back away fixtures don't expect to pick up too many points.)

Anyways I have had a bit too drink and am a bit sentimental bit it'd be fucking outstanding if Roy won the PRemier League with ye.

Good luck.

I've just about gotten over Roy leaving, in my eyes he is a Fulham legend despite leaving.

I sincerely hope he does well at Liverpool, he has all the right attributes to be a success.

Anyways good luck for the season and just please give Roy time. (During his tenure with Fulham we had a couple of spells of not winning for a good 4/5 games, not saying it will happen to you but if ye have back to back away fixtures don't expect to pick up too many points.)

Anyways I have had a bit too drink and am a bit sentimental bit it'd be fucking outstanding if Roy won the PRemier League with ye.

Good luck.

haven't Fulham been dreadful on the road for the last few managers though? wonder what the reason for that is

thanks and good luck to you as well though

Good luck.

Cheers mate! I really don't mind Fulham for a London club, hope you's do well.

Nice post by the Fulham lad there. I have been very impressed with the quiet way Roy has gone about his business so far and I am very confident that we will easily get back into the top 4 under him and maybe even throw in an unexpected title challenge.

I would be satisfied with 4th and hopefully a way overdue trip to Wembley.

Nice post by the Fulham lad there. I have been very impressed with the quiet way Roy has gone about his business so far and I am very confident that we will easily get back into the top 4 under him and maybe even throw in an unexpected title challenge.

I would be satisfied with 4th and hopefully a way overdue trip to Wembley.

Unless we get good new owners in the next few weeks this season will be down the shitter.

I don't understand how you can be so optimisitic.

Unless we get good new owners in the next few weeks this season will be down the shitter.

I don't understand how you can be so optimisitic.

A bit of man-management, organization and tactical awareness, things that I believe Roy has in abundance we won't go too far wrong.

It wasn't a happy camp last season on the pitch. It will be this season. You make it sound like we will be relegation fodder.

Why and how would any new owners help us so much this season then?

A bit of man-management, organization and tactical awareness, things that I believe Roy has in abundance we won't go too far wrong.

It wasn't a happy camp last season on the pitch. It will be this season. You make it sound like we will be relegation fodder.

Why and how would any new owners help us so much this season then?

Is that it all it takes? Was he displaying these last season to finish below stoke hardly winning an away game?

Fulham away season before last was absolutely incredible

Had to make do with watching on TV, even though I was staying about half a mile away at the time. Cracking match which would not have been flattering to us had it finished 6 or 7 nil.