You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Some fuckers reading this forum with this Parker stuff. I still don't get the attraction. Especially given he'd probably cost a fortune.

Get Toulerouraleran. Reminds me of Dexy's.

The love is a bit baffling, especially considering his age and the fact his game is based on loads of energy, if his legs go in a few years we need a replacement and he has no sell on value. Combine that with the fact he's no world beater and West Ham would want a lot for their only good player and its not worth it.

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some fuckers reading this forum with this Parker stuff. I still don't get the attraction. Especially given he'd probably cost a fortune.

Get Toulerouraleran. Reminds me of Dexy's.

Yeah, Toblerone would do for me although I wouldn't be heartbroken if we signed Parker - he really is a decent little player and should be at a far better club than the likes of West Ham. It's worth spending some money to get it right in that position, unglamorous though it may be, so that we get a sound defensive platform for the likes of Gerrard and Cole* to play off.

*I still can't believe we've effectively swapped Yossi for Joe Cole and about £5m cash, deal of the fucking decade that. If you'd have told me twelve months ago that we'd pull that one off, I'd have been booking you a seat on the special bus.

Mascherano has long been unhappy at Anfield and has cited the homesickness that has affected his wife, Fernanda, as the main motivating factor behind his desire to quit the club he joined from West Ham United 3½ years ago in a move that eventually cost Liverpool in the region of £18 million.

Christ had to read that bit twice...

This Scott Parker has been mutated into a Steven Gerrard/Roy Keane/Patrick Vieira hybrid (but better) on here in the last few days.

I hope he's nothing like his namesake who was a bit crap for Chelsea and Newcastle.

He's not good enough for us. Scott Parker? Scott Parker? Scott fucking Parker?

For the club we are now (Hoping we can push on to finish 4th) Scott Parker is our level. Two years ago is well well gone and wont be back for a long time, so I wouldn't turn up the nose altogether at the thought of him joining us, as long as the price is low. However, if Hodgson does get given the £23-£24m we get for Mascherano, then we should set our sights a bit higher. I just can't help but think there is another even more high profile 'Goodbye' around the corner though.

Good as Mascherano is (was), his leaving will not create the problems that Gerrard or Torres fucking off would. Now he can try teaching his obviously retarded tart to parliamo Italiano as she cures her homesickness by moving another thousand miles further away from Argentina. Pair of fucking monkeys.

You must fall into line, you must believe what you are told....Scott Parker is a goooooood player, don't look around the eyes, Scott Parker is better than Mascherano....

Other then you, is there anyone in the entire world, and I'm including Mammy and Daddy Parker, who have said that?

Spending anything in the region of £10m on Scott Parker who is 30 years of age in October, and has had a very checkered injury record of late would be madness.

I rate Parker, but Mark Noble and Jack Collison would be the 2 players that I would be looking to poach from West Ham if we could get both for £5m each.

If we take Muntari as part of the deal then god help us.

Should be 30 million, end of discussion.

Plus Cambiaso!!!!.:wallbutt:

We need to do a good trade as the cash will evaporate on arrival at RBS central.

Though knowing our ex manager hes most likely planning on playing them both anyway.

Cambiaso would be a great addition.

I have no idea of his circumstnaces though, only that he couldnt get in shitcoats team.

Plus Cambiaso!!!!.:wallbutt:

We need to do a good trade as the cash will evaporate on arrival at RBS central.

Though knowing our ex manager hes most likely planning on playing them both anyway.

Cambiaso would be a great addition.

I have no idea of his circumstnaces though, only that he couldnt get in shitcoats team.

Yeah Cambiasso would be good but doubt they'd give him up without us taking about 10 or 15 million less.

Other then you, is there anyone in the entire world, and I'm including Mammy and Daddy Parker, who have said that?

Well here's one from this thread, there are lots of other 'you don't need mascheranos in the premiership, parker would be better, parker is a great shout' etc etc.

Scott Parker is awesome. Would take him over Masch any day. No jests.

We shouldn't accept any of Inter Milan's cast-offs like Muntari in any deal.

Scott Parker is a very good player, but he is 30 in October and is too injury prone.

Bang on the money for me, I would also say West Ham would be looking too much money for him.

Anything over ten million would be too much.

Well here's one from this thread, there are lots of other 'you don't need mascheranos in the premiership, parker would be better, parker is a great shout' etc etc.

We have to allow for the 0.01% who are mentally disturbed but still have access to computers.

However, Parker is a good player. In fact he's a very good player. But he is not a player who will make you title challengers. But we are not title challengers and he would be a decent addition to our squad. Masch is the best player in the world in his position so we can't step up from him.