You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Call Of Duty: Black Ops (COD 7)

Yozzer

How do they even work?

[YOUTUBE]LC0PDdO6_7I[/YOUTUBE]

Wouldn't hang around buying these. These won't stay long at this price.

Going on Ebay for £40 new. My mate just spent £80 on one (a new model)

Had mine already dispatched. If you don't like it, you'll be able to get your money back very easily selling it on Ebay, which is what I'll be doing if I don't like it.

Edited by 1892-LFCWasBorn

Still waiting for a bloody screwdriver to turn up in the post so I can replace my current harddrive before I get back into this, and onto my PS3 in general.

That bloody blue screw is causing me all sorts of problems, and I'm hoping, no praying, that this screwdriver will sort me out.

Been back on MW2 for a week or so. It felt like coming home. Black ops sucks shit.

Well I agree with that, MW2 is better. Black ops is a bit "softgun" like, if you know what I mean. MW2 is the real deal. But i like the way you can pick your perks, like have both scavenger and sleight of hand at the same time. And the last stand perk, where you can be revived is ace. :)

Hope you get that sorted, Al.

I've been back on MW2 all week, you don't realise the gulf in class in both games until you have a session on Black Ops.

Me too. It's driving me up the wall.

I have just enough space to play it, but I can't be arsed doing another 5+ hour backup after I've finished a session. The backup is done and I'm ready to restore onto the new harddrive, as soon as I can get the damn existing one out!

MW2 shits all over Black Ops but I'll continue playing Black Ops, simply because it's newer. At 80,000 kills MW2 was starting to get a bit boring. The sniping isn't as bad as I feared on Black Ops either.

The first map pack has been announced, it's called First Strike and will be available for purchase on 1st Februray for 360, and then 1st March for PS3, PC and Wii.

The pack will contain 4 brand new multiplayer maps, and 1 new Zombie map.

No details on price as yet, but I'd assume that it'll cost the same as the old MW2 map packs.

It's not clockwork for me. It fluctuates between being fine and unplayable. I wonder if the old 60gb doesn't like it as I don't have issues with other games.