You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Instant cunt identifiers

Remmie

Have you caught any of that program with his old man?

I didn't mate thankfully although I can imagine how truly horrific it must have been to sit through though. Fucking eye aids.

Amen to that.

I really have no adequate words for that skidmark; his success baffling and his act cringe-making in equal measure. That he far outstrips Corden, who does actually have some acting and writing talent as much as it pains me to say it, as dross regularly infecting my eyes and ears, is quite a barometer.

Nail on head there mate.

And to you hoo doo foreplay is something saying "baa" and not being able to run fast enough.  

And as you may find out if you haven't been killed by someone in your family soon, the older you get, the less easily pleased you become.  Perhaps you should have tried a few of your killer lines out on me 30 years ago.  You may have elicited a giggle then.  

• Upvote 1

And to you hoo doo foreplay is something saying "baa" and not being able to run fast enough.  

And as you may find out if you haven't been killed by someone in your family soon, the older you get, the less easily pleased you become.  Perhaps you should have tried a few of your killer lines out on me 30 years ago.  You may have elicited a giggle then.  

Stringy, just because I live here, it doesn't mean I have to embrace all of the customs.

You're just not happy unless you're regaling us with some tale of how outstanding your existence is. Were you less of a cunt 30 years ago?

Of course my existence is outstanding. I was probably more of a cunt 30 years ago though. I've mellowed in many ways, and grown more intolerant in others. Or perhaps just more discerning. Either way, I was a cunt then and I am now. Hope that clears it up for you.

• Upvote 2

Lisa is a bender and Ralph is a dumdum. Even if Ralph wasn't a total sperg, Lisa never would have put about for a beta male like Ralph. She only got with Nelson that time because he was the rough bad boy type that all girls fall for at some point. 

So to answer your question, I don't know. 

- EDIT - Dang wrong thread

• Upvote 2

Lisa is a bender and Ralph is a dumdum. Even if Ralph wasn't a total sperg, Lisa never would have put about for a beta male like Ralph. She only got with Nelson that time because he was the rough bad boy type that all girls fall for at some point.

HA HA!

Of course my existence is outstanding. I was probably more of a cunt 30 years ago though. I've mellowed in many ways, and grown more intolerant in others. Or perhaps just more discerning. Either way, I was a cunt then and I am now. Hope that clears it up for you.

I typed out a big response to this, but my internet spazzed out and I lost it. You're not getting that much of my time again.

Bottom line is that your constant self aggrandizing bores the fucking shit out of me, so you're on ignore. Don't ever turn into chocolate. You might eat yourself.

I typed out a big response to this, but my internet spazzed out and I lost it. You're not getting that much of my time again.

Bottom line is that your constant self aggrandizing bores the fucking shit out of me, so you're on ignore. Don't ever turn into chocolate. You might eat yourself.

oh dear.  

Intentionally or otherwise, Tony's post is essentially the Mum of the family going "So, what does everyone fancy watching tonight?" when words have been had at the Christmas dinner table, followed by tension as everyone chews in silence.

• Upvote 2

Intentionally or otherwise, Tony's post is essentially the Mum of the family going "So, what does everyone fancy watching tonight?" when words have been had at the Christmas dinner table, followed by tension as everyone chews in silence.

Haha! I'm not sure what I've done to upset Hudu, but that's probably because I'm also lacking in self-awareness and a sense of irony. Even super great me can get things wrong occasionally.

Unlucky Ralph