You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest juanmanual
I will be truthful mate, the answer is 442, I think the best thing Rafa could do would be to sit down with a few players listen to what they believe is wrong and get some sort of middle ground.

ie, speak with carra gerrard and torres, I'll be gobsmacked if those 3 players do not talk amongst themselves about what they see as the problem.

Sometimes you need to admit your wrong and swallow your pride, Nothing ventured nothing gained as they say.

Yeah,Like Rafa would ever lower himself to listen to the thoughts of others.

Stubborn git should just fuck right off back to sunny Spain.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course he should speak to the players(he speaks to them over transfers).

Come on Rob what harm would it do to get a different opinion?

Alan, he should be speaking to them on a daily basis. But if he has to go to them and ask what he needs to do to turn this around, then he is not up for the job.

i have to say, if our manager starts discussing the running of the team with the senior players, then he would be well and truly fucked, the players would lose respect for him straight away

if he cant see what he``s doing wrong, then he`s a twat, with all his computer programmes and opta stats to look at, you`d think they`d tell him that lucas and masch is the shittest pairing in the clubs history

i dont think we`ll make top 4, and if our best players leave us in the summer, i wouldnt begrudge them that either, why stifle their careers with a nearly club and a stubborn manager

As I said in the Mark Hughes thread, if Mancini can sort out City's defense, they will COMFORTABLY finish 4th. He doesn't even need to do anything offensively as that team will score plenty of goals.

And I'm sure we will at least lose another 4 games and draw another 4 games in the league. AT LEAST.

For the first time this season, I don't think we will finish in the top 4 this season. I will be fucking amazed if we did. Of course City's managerial change has lot to do with my thinking right now as I don't think Mancini can do anything worse to that defense than Hughes did. They can only get better. And we are getting worse every game.

Ok Rob I'll have that. Is he speaking to his senior staff then?

If he is, then those discussions haven't produced any results.

The thing is, they're all his appointments so you have to wonder whether any of them will give a different opinion or voice concerns.

There was rumours after we got beat by Barnsley in the cup a couple of years ago that he'd lost the dressing room and it was after that we went with with Torres up front on his own and last season after the 'Boro game, I seem to remember a comment from Gerrard about the shackles coming off and we then went on a run.

He doesn't learn from his mistakes and only changes his style and approach when it's too late, whether that's because of pressure from players, advise from assistants, shit from the owners or because of fear of losing his job. Either way if we steady the ship this season and go on a run and get the 4th place, I'd bet my life on him doing the same thing next season.

He doesn't learn from his mistakes and only changes his style and approach when it's too late, whether that's because of pressure from players, advise from assistants, shit from the owners or because of fear of losing his job. Either way if we steady the ship this season and go on a run and get the 4th place, I'd bet my life on him doing the same thing next season.

That is his nature. If we are chasing someone, with nothing to lose, he will come out of the bunker and do something as he has no choice.

However, this season, the problems are all over the club. I can't remember a Liverpool team with so less confidence.

I would not even offer the guarantee of a european place with rafa still in charge

manc arse chelscum top 3

then its spurs villa and city all better than us

Its getting to the point that the club will lose massive money next year by doing nothing. Every prem place is worth a million, and we risk no european football next year.. Its almost a case of stuff the jan buys and get rid of rafa. Its our only hope .

Trust in Rafa

If Rafa has Guaranteed us a top 4 finish then that is what we are going to get

Dont worry about the PL table its talking shit, Rafa knows best

Trust in Rafa afterall he has promissed us a top 4 finish

And quoting a scum song in your signature is truly bad form.....

Like an embarrassing uncle who has had a few too many bevies at a wedding and then makes an arse of himself.....

And quoting a scum song in your signature is truly bad form.....

Like an embarrassing uncle who has had a few too many bevies at a wedding and then makes an arse of himself.....

Its a Sunderland song actually. filth fans nicked it from them, yes, just like the shyte did with celtic and 'if you know your history.'

• 3 months later...