You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Nick Griffin - Question Time

robbief

I watched BNP Wifes, I thought it was a French and Saunders clip on how not to be good at politics. Should have been on G.O.L.D. channel. Silly fat slags with too much time on their hands.

I watched that last night and I was Completely shocked, I may be a bit naive and I haven’t really listened to much of BNPs policies etc as to be completely honest up until I know I liked to think that they never existed.

With Question time though I decided to watch it as he is completely entitled to his opinion and his own view, and I agree with the idea to allow him on that show. It has now made me feel a right hatred for that party and the people who run and exist in that party. I guess I am not the only one to feel like that.

As the OP stated he watched a show called BNP Wives, now I watched this on Sky3 last night and to think that the 3 ladies who were campaigning were allowed to get away with some of the stuff she said is incredible

One lady asked a Member of Public to buy a news paper to support BNP her remark was well ‘ No as it does not affect me a Mosque being built in this area’ her response was the ‘ It will when one of them rapes your daughter. This is not Policies, this is not opinions, this is not political views this is and was pure venomous racism.

This comment is saying that it’s the Asians who commit crimes, rapes etc. How can comments be aired like that.

Yes she and the rest of that party should be allowed to voice party opinions but to voice hate as a personal opinions like that discussed me.

There was a TV programme about 5-6 years ago where a reporter infiltrated the police training centre in Preston or somewhere, this was done to see racism in the police force at that time and as a result people lost jobs and new policies were brought into place. Somebody should stand as a member of BNP and try and get in deep and show them for what they really are maybe and possible only then people would understand the hatred they hold and it will be impossible for them to air there views with Polictical shit talk.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Owen they did a BNP documentary about a student called Mark Collett.

Mark Collett - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Young, Nazi and Proud

Someone should kick his head clean in

Thats interesting Mick I might try and see if I can find it, but I would like a documetry getting DeepDeep inside, if its just low level they can pass it off as bad apples but if its taken right to the top It will show them for what they realy are.

I bet thats what they labeled that Mark Collett as 'a Bad-Apple'

I watched that last night and I was Completely shocked, I may be a bit naive and I haven’t really listened to much of BNPs policies etc as to be completely honest up until I know I liked to think that they never existed.

With Question time though I decided to watch it as he is completely entitled to his opinion and his own view, and I agree with the idea to allow him on that show. It has now made me feel a right hatred for that party and the people who run and exist in that party. I guess I am not the only one to feel like that.

As the OP stated he watched a show called BNP Wives, now I watched this on Sky3 last night and to think that the 3 ladies who were campaigning were allowed to get away with some of the stuff she said is incredible

One lady asked a Member of Public to buy a news paper to support BNP her remark was well ‘ No as it does not affect me a Mosque being built in this area’ her response was the ‘ It will when one of them rapes your daughter. This is not Policies, this is not opinions, this is not political views this is and was pure venomous racism.

This comment is saying that it’s the Asians who commit crimes, rapes etc. How can comments be aired like that.

Yes she and the rest of that party should be allowed to voice party opinions but to voice hate as a personal opinions like that discussed me.

There was a TV programme about 5-6 years ago where a reporter infiltrated the police training centre in Preston or somewhere, this was done to see racism in the police force at that time and as a result people lost jobs and new policies were brought into place. Somebody should stand as a member of BNP and try and get in deep and show them for what they really are maybe and possible only then people would understand the hatred they hold and it will be impossible for them to air there views with Polictical shit talk.

Its called freedom of speech and we are all entitled to it..

its the old - I may not agree with everything you have to say but I will defend to the death, your right to say it!

You may not like it, it may make your stomach churn and your blood boil but she is entitled to say it!

Whether or not it should be broadcast is down to the tv channel making the programme, but as long as they continue to make vile statments like that and tv continues to broadcast it, we have an 'in' right there in the hearts and minds of the people that support the BNP.

Question Time screens all audience members so they offer a decent representation of all ethnic backgrounds and political viewpoints.

Presumably, the applause came from the BNP members ando thers of a far-right presuasion who also would have been in the audience.

I appreciate that, but unless I'm very much mistaken, it was more of a general ripple of applause rather than a handful of isolated claps.

I'm no fan of the way Griffin goes about his business, but it is an indisputable fact that some of the issues he touches on are real. It is also a fact that those issues are not being addressed properly by the main parties. This is why the BNP are getting their foot in the door.

As others have said, that very point was put to the representatives of the main parties last night who to a man and woman squirmed out of answering the questions directly.

I think the BNP did well out of last night, in that many people will have realised that whilst they loathe the BNP, the alternatives are pretty weak too, and a non voter is as good as a tick in the box for Griffin.

Its called freedom of speech and we are all entitled to it..

its the old - I may not agree with everything you have to say but I will defend to the death, your right to say it!

You may not like it, it may make your stomach churn and your blood boil but she is entitled to say it!

Whether or not it should be broadcast is down to the tv channel making the programme, but as long as they continue to make vile statments like that and tv continues to broadcast it, we have an 'in' right there in the hearts and minds of the people that support the BNP.

If you read further up my post I stated they are entiteld to there opinion and i agree with you on Freedom of speech. I think the point i was trying to make is it is an offence to uses racial words in a manner which can be deemed as hatred and i was suprised that they got away with stating such hatred.

I agree with Freedom of Speech that is the reason for my post as i said i agree with the BNP being allowed a voice on question time.

Dont take my post for an objection against freedom of speech it was not meant like that

I'v just had a look on their website and theres a local contact feature. The Merseyside representatives had e-mail adresses such as 'skin73uk' and 'scouse_whites'.

Anybody else think there should be a massive team of anti-BNP 'demonstartors' put up next time they 'demonstrate' in town? would be good to show them that the working class arn't just going to roll over and vote for them as they seem to presume. Could also be affective to put a team of only white people up, that would be a particularly strong way of getting the message across.

I'v just had a look on their website and theres a local contact feature. The Merseyside representatives had e-mail adresses such as 'skin73uk' and 'scouse_whites'.

Anybody else think there should be a massive team of anti-BNP 'demonstartors' put up next time they 'demonstrate' in town? would be good to show them that the working class arn't just going to roll over and vote for them as they seem to presume. Could also be affective to put a team of only white people up, that would be a particularly strong way of getting the message across.

I belive in Demonstrations but you have to do it with grace and respect, If we go in all guns blazing shouting abuse does it make us any better and we will just be labeld thugs

But i do agree it would be nice to have some oposition for them

If you read further up my post I stated they are entiteld to there opinion and i agree with you on Freedom of speech. I think the point i was trying to make is it is an offence to uses racial words in a manner which can be deemed as hatred and i was suprised that they got away with stating such hatred.

I agree with Freedom of Speech that is the reason for my post as i said i agree with the BNP being allowed a voice on question time.

Dont take my post for an objection against freedom of speech it was not meant like that

I'm not sure if its still the case but I guess it then depends if the mosque was Muslim or Sikh. As I understand it - althought this may have changed Sikhs and Jews have full protection from hate / voilent incitement because the courts regard them as distinct races. But Christians, Muslims and others have not been given the same protection because they do not constitute a single ethnic block.

This may no longer be the case and I'm guessing someone will be along shortly to tell me the current stance!

I'm not sure if its still the case but I guess it then depends if the mosque was Muslim or Sikh. As I understand it - althought this may have changed Sikhs and Jews have full protection from hate / voilent incitement because the courts regard them as distinct races. But Christians, Muslims and others have not been given the same protection because they do not constitute a single ethnic block.

This may no longer be the case and I'm guessing someone will be along shortly to tell me the current stance!

Thats very interesting and something I didnt know

I belive in Demonstrations but you have to do it with grace and respect, If we go in all guns blazing shouting abuse does it make us any better and we will just be labeld thugs

Would be boss to stand a few thousand people facing them or in a circle around them. just standing there in silence would be amazing.

This could all go the way of the old days, with racism being a lot more prominant. The little tossers who follow the BNP clearly see it as a chance to voice views of racism, and I would love to have everyone of them in a ring.

There's no point going after the hard core, trust me the more you throw at those people the more they convince themselves they are right. If you want to marginalize the BNP you need to target the people that have never voted for the BNP before but are all of a sudden are.

she was on local radio here this morning telling how griffin was trying to be all pally-pally and sidle up to her after the show and what an utter cunt she thought he was.

I hate to call you on this but she seemed like a nice lady on the tv last night... did she reeeeeeeaaaaaaaly say she thought him an utter cunt? ;)

Guest Dog Chaser

Jack Straws side stepping of immigration questions didn't go down too well.The BBC should do a show where all party leaders are present and they are questioned about a broad range of issues and policies. I was expecting it to be a bash Nick Griffin show but the amount of political talk was minimal.

There's no point going after the hard core, trust me the more you throw at those people the more they convince themselves they are right. If you want to marginalize the BNP you need to target the people that have never voted for the BNP before but are all of a sudden are.

To be honest mate, for me it's not a case of voting people in or out. I have zero faith in any political party, I think they're all out to feather their own nest. To me it's just a case of making sure these tossers know we're not with them.

They go on their TV shows and stand in high streets acting all middle class and then blag that all the working class are on their side because we've been bumped by all other parties. We need to put ourselves (white, working class, brittish, fed up with other parties) up, the ones they think are voting for them and show them what scum we think they are.

When it comes to fascists.

Flatten the bastards before they get into the position

to crush their opponents.

Don`t let them have the streets.

All this stuff about being entitled to their views, they won`t allow any of

that, if they ever con their way into power.

When it comes to fascists.

Flatten the bastards before they get into the position

to crush their opponents.

Don`t let them have the streets.

All this stuff about being entitled to their views, they won`t allow any of

that, if they ever con their way into power.

They wont get into power if we fight them, but why act like thugs why become like they are. we are not them they ARE entilteld to there view as so are you and I, who says what we belive is correct and right.

But if a Demo does take place it cant turn into an alll out brawl it will just bring more attention to them and they will look the victims. Make them look stupid make them feel like the support they think they have does not actuly exist.

I watched it last night, and I have a few opinions about it:

Firstly: Dimblebly is a right fucking stirrer and he loves it. He may as well have a big spoon in a cauldron; he loves to get right up the nose of the panel and I applaud him for it. And to be fair, he wasn't just doing it to Griffin- he did it to Straw when he was questioned about the reason for the BNP's increased support being the failure of the mainstream parties, and then again to Warsi about the civil partnerships issue. Neither of them ansered the questions sufficiently, it must be added.

Second: I agree with a few of the others on here- Griffin is simply not astute to go toe-to-toe with 'normal' politicians, and I am incredibly thankful for that. He hasn't got the same ease when answering questions and is desperately unintelligent. It is a blessing really, one that the other parties should be taking advantage of.

Third: The others really got off lightly, I thought. Out of the three, the Lib Dem feller took it as an exercise in getting the crowd onside a la Jeremy Kyle, by producing some pre-written audience-pleasing speeches that he attached to Griffin and the BNP, guaranteeing popularity, without giving any policies or ideas of his own, or his party's. Warsi and Straw looked increasingly uncomfortable when questioned on immigration, and tried to get the attention back on Griffin wherever possible.

Fourthly: I was quite disappointed with the mainstream parties last night, because they had the chance to destroy one of the biggest most obnoxious bigots this country has seen since Moseley, and instead they resorted to simply saying to the audience: "look at him, he's horrible". So it was left to Dimbleby and the audience to make life uncomfortable for Griffin. And they did a brilliant job as well, except for the feller who said rather childishly "Dick- I mean Nick Griffin".

Had there been any politicians of note in the there last night, they could have ripped apart the myth of the BNP and exposed it for all to see, and yet they just used it as an exercise in shifting attention away from their own failings.

Why didn't Brown, Cameron and Clegg go on it? They should have wheeled out the big guns to really get stuck into that horrible little clungepiece.

So overall, on one hand I am glad that he went on, and I am glad that there was plenty of evidence to show he is nothing but a small-minded disgusting excuse for a human being, but on the other I am gutted that there was a chance to destroy him politically and nobody else on the panel was big enough to stick their necks out and do it.

Question Time

vader-fail.jpg

Poor poor show that. Griffin got off the hook lightly, all the main parties got away scot free too. As Noos said earlier if Griffin had anything about him he could have capitalised on the shambles around him and made his party look that little bit better than the racist bigots that they really are.

Fail.