You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Saudi Investor buy 25% liverpool stock

Redzawi

Its a big deal when you have a total lack of cohesion between your midfield and those in attack. A player who can hold the ball up will allow our midfield to catch up on play thus making us more dangerous in attack. Simple philosophy.

I agree re: Crouch, but he is most definitely not coming back so that ship has sailed. The Emile Heskey ship may well be Anfield bound. Personally I would prefer Luca Toni if we are looking at someone to fill that role, lets see what happens there.

Seriously, I don't know how you can be so relaxed about the prospect of that joke turning up at Anfield and pulling on a red shirt again.

He was an absolute fucking failure the first time around and he's done absolutely fucking nothing to warrant a second chance here.

I'll say it again; he's a fucking joke and if Benitez pursues him then he needs his fucking head testing.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big deal.

We had a player who could do that a million times better but Benitez decided to fuck him off.

He didn't fuck him off. We were playing one up front with SG in the hole and Crouch didn't want the bench. He was willing to stay on the bench if we upped his wages, we said no he left. Do you want a player whose ambition stretches only as far as his pay cheque?

He didn't fuck him off. We were playing one up front with SG in the hole and Crouch didn't want the bench. He was willing to stay on the bench if we upped his wages, we said no he left. Do you want a player whose ambition stretches only as far as his pay cheque?

Over Heskey? Fucking yes.

Over Heskey? Fucking yes.

Well pal its not your call.

Stop getting so worked up over it. The media have been bigging up Heskey ever since he got back in the England squad and out of the big four we're the only ones that really need another striker (Wenger doesn't do English!). We're an easy target. No truth in it. Chill

Please God, Not Heskey - do you really hate us that much... Don't you think you've put us through enough this season already......???????

Men like Gerrard Houllier, Fabio Capello know a thing or two about football. They seem to rate him. Maybe Rafa does too. He can't be that bad!

Im not expressing my approval of the Heskey links but more my approval of us being linked with this type of player. In my opinion if we can get this TYPE of player they will improve our attacking options and improve the cohesion between our midfield and attack.

That's it though, it makes sense tactically, but not on any other level. A squad lacking belief and a determination to win is not one you introduce Emile Heskey into.

I think he's ace.

People criticize him for not being a goal scorer, but he never has been. He's been a target man throughout his career.

Honestly, I think he would be a good partner for Torres.

I remember when he was getting loads of shit, you and your da always stood up for him and blamed Houllier on playing him when he was injured.