You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Juniper

Nothing, apart from Hamilton being deserved winner.

If Glock was losing pace all lap I'd understand and wouldn't be an issue but to be told that he's not losing pace, Hamilton is lacking pace, and then to see Hamilton surge past him with a corner to go then something didn't look right.

Your not buying into a conspiracy theory are you Cardie? :D

Just seen the lap times of the final lap, he did a 1.44 like his team mate.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And we call Evertonians bitter. Some of the posts here are twisted.

Trulli had an equally shocking lap due to staying on slicks like Glock. And they were the only two who didnt change tyres. But of course that doesnt stop the conspiracy wielding twats.

I blame the Illuminati myself, oh and Bigfoot too.

they've shown the first replay.

Glock slows right down, get's overtaken then speeds back up.

That's bullshit that. I watched the replay and he didn't speed back up at all, the arse end of his car was all over the place.

Watch it again.

I'm still thinking it may have been a bit dodgy but what your saying there isn't true. You want it to be but it's not.

Your not buying into a conspiracy theory are you Cardie? :D

Just seen the lap times of the final lap, he did a 1.44 like his team mate.

No I just think he slowed down, whether he let Hamilton through or hit a wet section of the track he managed to lose 18 seconds in less than a lap.

That's bullshit that. I watched the replay and he didn't speed back at all, the arse end of his car was all over the place.

Watch it again.

I'm still thinking it may have been a bit dodgy but what your saying there isn't true. You want it to be but it's not.

After he get's overtaken the car pulls away, whether it maintained that speed, whether he was fighting the car or the car juddered forward I don't know, but the car jolted forward after he was overtaken.

After he get's overtaken the car pulls away, whether it maintained that speed, whether he was fighting the car or the car juddered forward I don't know, but the car jolted forward after he was overtaken.

The arse end was all over the place.

I repeat, watch it again.

so what if its fixed, its been fixed agaisnt maclaren all season so its just tough shit.

Personally i dont buy into this favouring ferarri stuff, i just think they want the championship as close as possible because it improves ratings and therefore advertisign revenue.

Ferarri lost this championship in Singapore not today with that stupid hose thing, they've no-one to blame but themselves for leaving the door open.

so what if its fixed, its been fixed agaisnt maclaren all season so its just tough shit.

Personally i dont buy into this favouring ferarri stuff, i just think they want the championship as close as possible because it improves ratings and therefore advertisign revenue.

Ferarri lost this championship in Singapore not today with that stupid hose thing, they've no-one to blame but themselves for leaving the door open.

I agree it's no big deal and their have been far worse things happen (usually involving Schumacher so Ferrari can have no complaints).

Fair enough, the commentary got it wrong when they said he hadn't lost time in the first 2 sectors (or he was running 25's in the previous lap too).

I think you might be thinking of the previous lap where the commentators were making a big deal of Glock not losing any time.

Honest mistake.

It looked like that race when Barrichelo slowed down to let Schumacher win.

He hadn't lost any time in the first two sectors according to commentary yet still lost a shit load of time on that lap, dodgy.

yes.Hamilton needed to finish fifth and got it by glock doing a 180.

Can Glock do that? Did he just give it to Hamilton or did he just over take him?

Both the toyotas of trulli and glock were on dry tyres and near identical final lap times due to the circuit going over the limit of the dry's being manageable. By the sounds of the post race interviews Hamilton knew he still had a chance whilst behind vettel of catching Glock, unbelievable judgement call by Mclaren to get away with that, awesome finish to the world championship and i have to say great sportsmanship shown by Massa in defeat...top guy.

On another note i really dispair of some of the flak from people on here in regards to Hamilton, he's only a boy ffs and a great driver to boot. I personally love his 'fuck em' attitude as long as you have the talent to back it up which in his case is blatantly obvious.