You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

PES2009 demo

Dan Vito Corleone

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently there's going to be a few updates over the course of the year, got this off the Konami site about the first one in November, it'd be nice if they updated the game along with any transfers that go off in the January window.

The download will be available in about three weeks, and updates four Spanish sides – Athletico Madrid, Sevilla, Racing Santander and Valladolid, – all of whom will be officially licensed. Furthermore, it will also update the kits and team rosters of many teams within the game. The UEFA Champions League mode will also benefit from the new update, with twelve more teams added to the club list, with proper UEFA Champions League kits and kit markings added. Amongst the teams fully updated within this mode now will be Marseille, Juventus, and Basel.

Excellent, Marseille have been added, do we get the riot police and playing in front of empty stadiums too ?

Well, sir, by my way of thinkin' I am a finely made instrument of warfare. What I mean by that is, if you was to put me with this here sniper rifle anywhere up to and includin' one mile from Adolf Hitler, with a clear line of sight, war's over.

3689302_std.jpg

Did noone tell you ? Hitler died about 60 years ago ...... :wow:

* Pictures TK421 in some hut, in the highlands with PS3 and broadband, living off the land making sure Gerry isnt taking him alive *

Well, sir, by my way of thinkin' I am a finely made instrument of warfare. What I mean by that is, if you was to put me with this here sniper rifle anywhere up to and includin' one mile from Adolf Hitler, with a clear line of sight, war's over.

3689302_std.jpg

"Pack your bags fellas, wars over"

Negged for poor recitation of aforementioned Private Ryan scene.

"Pack your bags fellas, wars over"

Negged for poor recitation of aforementioned Private Ryan scene.

I could neg you for a missing apostrophe but it's not the sort of thing Pvt Jackson would do. So I won't do it either.

I could neg you for a missing apostrophe but it's not the sort of thing Pvt Jackson would do. So I won't do it either.

haha touche.

Jackson wouldn't neg. He'd wait until you were walking away thinking you'd got the better of him, then when you were at the very limit of his sniper range, he'd pop one in the back of your skull.

haha touche.

Jackson wouldn't neg. He'd wait until you were walking away thinking you'd got the better of him, then when you were at the very limit of his sniper range, he'd pop one in the back of your skull.

Jackson is so cool. That part in the bell tower kicks arse.

Jackson is so cool. That part in the bell tower kicks arse.

Everything Jackson did was cool, until he tried to take on the Tiger with his rifle.

Particularly liked the photography of the the german sniper watching Jackson take his shot at him, then the bullet going through his eyeball.

Particularly liked the photography of the the german sniper watching Jackson take his shot at him, then the bullet going through his eyeball.

Hehe, yeah. He's thinking "who zhall I pick off next with zis Nazi gun. Oh fuck!"

Apart from the lagging issues can anyone say how good the gameplay is this year? I bought Fifa 09 (I know, I know but it was only £25) so that will do for online stuff but PES has always been better gameplay.

I'm liking Be A Pro on Fifa though.

Most of the reviews I've seen have said the gameplay is superior.