You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ticket Office shocker

Seamus

LFC V PSV EINDHOVEN TICKET DETAILS

It appears this seasons euro home games are to be sold to FC holders based on loyalty from last season - Whats brought this on?

Personally Im well happy but I cant help wondering why the most poorly organised TO in the known universe has come up with a good idea. Is it something more sinister? Im wondering if their planning on giving more corporates away and are passifying the hardcore match goers by removing any chance of em not having a ticket? Pure unadulterated speculation but I am paranoid about anything associated with LFC's organisation.

Thats crap, I was at 5 Champions League home games last year but none are on my fancard (as it took 6 weeks to get me one and I applied 4 weeks before the first game) so once the first game passed you needed tickets from the game before. I'm disappointed but understand they weren't really my credits but I agree with the other posters who have said no doubt the other tickets are going to travel agencies/touts etc.

Not a problem for me, Ive got 6 on my fancards, but is it not a bit heavy? These new membership thingies, and you cant even get a home champions league ticket with it? I think if they were going to do this, then they should've left a few(maybe a thousand) for people with no games?

I can see both sides to this. As someone who would love to do CL games and some away games it's nigh on impossible to get on the ladder. If you have no credits you get nowt, leaving you on no credits for ever. However I don't think I should be given priority over Reds who've been to all games year in year out.

I think the key is in the extra hospitality packages available this year. I expect the number of tickets taken off fancard holders is approx the same as the number given over to hospitality.

I think the key is in the extra hospitality packages available this year. I expect the number of tickets taken off fancard holders is approx the same as the number given over to hospitality.

And are you happy that Your place at anfield is going to joe bloggs who has never been to a game, just because he'll pay to come to liverpool on an aeroplane?

Very true robslappa. Reckon there will be any late returns and a trip down to the ticket office the day before the game will prove successful?

Cath, I can see how violated Sami feels now!

For the CL group games, you tend to get a few returns a few days before the game as UEFA are given a certain amount of tickets and I don't think they always take them.

I will be going to the ticket office a few days in advance to try my luck. Cheers guys.

ps. robslappa, I'm showing my face at the supporters club on saturday for this first of many times this season. Watch your back!

When you get tickets at the window do you need more than one fancard to get more than one ticket or just the fancard number? I might need a favour...