You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Are you an alchoholic?(sp) I am pissed.

Anny Road

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What the fuck have I done?

Its not what you have done.

Its what you have drunk.

Lets get a picture of 1 weeks alcohol consumption of the average bloke. If you are Gay is fine.

But I have no idea how many units are in a measure of cum.

I am interested in how much we all drink.

I drink a huge amount but I work it off so I am interested to see how much the average man/ woman drinks.

Yeah go and fuck off you bastards, I haven't had a drink for over a month, cos I can't get out of the house at the moment.

And anyway, if you can remember how much booze you've had, you haven't had enough, not by a long way.

And another thing, why do you lot always put (sp) if you're not sure of the spelling? There's a spell checker in the top right corner you fuckers. NOW look what you've done Anny, you've upset me by reminding me how long it is since I've had a pint. (I fucking hate drinking at home.)

Ooooops ,just checked it's not proper spellchecker. Fuck it anyhoo.

Three pints of 'Landlord' handpull (fucking luuurrvely), a bottle of chardonnay, half a bottle of Shiraz (last night's cast-offs) and maybe a cheeky brandy with a coffee in a bit.

Bollocks, it's Friday. Happy days.

4 pints of Carling (why oh why) and quarter of a bottle of whiskey.. currently working my way through the whole bottle of whiskey....

Just tried to rep you for that but apparently I can't.

Happy scotch. :thumbsup:

I generally don't drink unless I know I have a full day to spend in bed following it. I like to wash down a couple of prescription painkillers with around half a bottle of vodka but it's rare I get the opportunity. Drinking at home on your own is gay and boring.

I wholeheartedly agree, however I have fallen into the habit of doing so due to needing to switch my brain off rapidly seeing as 90% of my waking and unfortunately working day is stressful as uberfuck (I work between 12 and 19 hours a day, the average being about 16). It's a really bad habit and at times a negative towards my working life, but I've also done without and the without is worse - I barely sleep as I need downtime and quick brain-shut-off to be able to function in work the next day and at the moment there's not enough hours in the day to get it without accelerating it with booze. The obvious culprit (to me, maybe others could advise differently) is therefore the job, but one more year or thereabouts and I'm off the fucking out of it. Debts being the reason, once they're wiped out, so am I.

I seriously thought I was an alchy, until the massive stress levels and hours involved reduced to zero when I went on holiday to see my bro in China a couple of times this/last year. While some hints of habitual drinking remained in that it was nightime so have a beer / JD, I completely could do without and did so for days on end and slept ace too, without any qualms. The only thing that remained an issue was the false confidence you get when pissed in unfamiliar social situations - I think I've fallen into the habit of only being ebullient when merry in those situations, which can't be good but I'm willing to bet I'm not alone on that one? Either way, while alcohol's much mooted as a very physically addictive drug, I think any attachment I have is more based on lifestyle and hangups than physical addiction, so I'm confident I can ease off once the present stress-related motivating factors I have towards getting a bit pissed are eased.

Just tried to rep you for that but apparently I can't.

Happy scotch. :thumbsup:

No worries, I repped you instead! That equals itself out I think?

(Just found a quarter of a bottle in the cupboard, decided to finish that first)

I wholeheartedly agree, however I have fallen into the habit of doing so due to needing to switch my brain off rapidly seeing as 90% of my waking and unfortunately working day is stressful as uberfuck (I work between 12 and 19 hours a day, the average being about 16). It's a really bad habit and at times a negative towards my working life, but I've also done without and the without is worse - I barely sleep as I need downtime and quick brain-shut-off to be able to function in work the next day and at the moment there's not enough hours in the day to get it without accelerating it with booze. The obvious culprit (to me, maybe others could advise differently) is therefore the job, but one more year or thereabouts and I'm off the fucking out of it. Debts being the reason, once they're wiped out, so am I.

I seriously thought I was an alchy, until the massive stress levels and hours involved reduced to zero when I went on holiday to see my bro in China a couple of times this/last year. While some hints of habitual drinking remained in that it was nightime so have a beer / JD, I completely could do without and did so for days on end and slept ace too, without any qualms. The only thing that remained an issue was the false confidence you get when pissed in unfamiliar social situations - I think I've fallen into the habit of only being ebullient when merry in those situations, which can't be good but I'm willing to bet I'm not alone on that one? Either way, while alcohol's much mooted as a very physically addictive drug, I think any attachment I have is more based on lifestyle and hangups than physical addiction, so I'm confident I can ease off once the present stress-related motivating factors I have towards getting a bit pissed are eased.

Maybe alternate with some pot? or get some sleep aids? Don't hangovers interfere with your working schedule?

Hi, thats all. Ok Liz?

I didn't have a go to be a bitch, it was because sometimes you need to hear difficult things. I've been through a lot of shit and the best friends I've ever had aren't the ones that have said "There, there, you poor thing". They're the ones who've kicked my arse when I've needed it, and I didn't appreciate that till afterwards.

I hope you're doing okay x

I didn't have a go to be a bitch, it was because sometimes you need to hear difficult things. I've been through a lot of shit and the best friends I've ever had aren't the ones that have said "There, there, you poor thing". They're the ones who've kicked my arse when I've needed it, and I didn't appreciate that till afterwards.

I hope you're doing okay x

I know, I know. Lets get married, you need a destitute gobshite drunk in your life, admit it x