You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

It's Thursday and it's Amanda Harrington's column in the Echo...

Kopite

This week I'm loving: My boyfriend Joey, he spends tons of cash on me and I get photographed loads like more than that Katie Downes an that like.

And he likes . . . .

Have I gone too far? Apologies if so

EDITED cos I think I did go too far

Edited by Thants

This week I'm loving: My boyfriend Joey, he spends tons of cash on me and I get photographed loads like more than that Katie Downes an that like

This week I'm hating: Scally scumbags, people who beat young lads up in town, racist family members.

Haha, that is fucking class.

THIS week I’ve been having meetings with a new agent we’ve just signed up with to promote our DJ act, which we’ve been touring round various clubs for the past six months.

We thought it was time to concentrate on filling the diary up and making it really official because we’ve been getting lots and lots of interest across the UK and Europe.

We started off practising in a friend’s basement, so we have decided to call ourselves The Basement Chxx.

I have been booked to DJ at the EMA MTV after-party at Kingdom, where there’s a whole host of celebs already confirmed on the guest list, so I’m really looking forward to that.

I’m also DJing and judging at the Miss Merseyside competition at the Olympia a week on Sunday. The judges include Liverpool DJ Anton Powers, Big Brother’s Mikey Dalton, Nicole Francis and another model friend of mine, Rhian, who was on the Glamour Girls TV series with me.

And, if that’s not enough, I’ll be DJing in H bar on Saturday night too.

We’re just in the middle of getting a website together which will have all the future DJing dates in Liverpool and across the country, so look out for that.

On Saturday night, I went out to Kingdom, H Bar and Mosquito but I had to leave quite early because my feet were in agony in new shoes. So I went home and had a bit of a house-warming party instead to celebrate the fact that I’m finally all settled in and unpacked.

I took delivery of my new car at the weekend and I’m really happy with it. It’s a new Mercedes, so I’ve got to say thank you to everyone at the Mercedes Benz dealership in Liverpool who were fantastic, especially Martin who sorted everything out for me.

This week I’m loving:

Dave Whelan’s spray-ons! He looked as if he’d sprayed his pants on on Saturday night.

James Morrison’s new album Songs for You, Truths for Me.

Yo! Sushi in Liverpool One, I’ve been there twice this week already.

Clutch bags and shoe boots.

This week I’m hating:

Parking attendants, I’m looking out for them!

Rude doormen.

Deary me, Djing?

This week I’m hating:

Parking attendants, I’m looking out for them!

Rude doormen.

Look Luv, you may well be Amanda Harrington but you're not on the guest list, and I've no fucking idea who you are, so get to the back of the queue.

DJing, Dave Whelan's spray on fucking pants, This new fucking Merc we've heard about for the past year, Sniff sniff party at your new house, clutch bags and shoe fucking boots and hating traffic wardens so you can just throw in that you've got a new Merc... AGAIN!!!!!

Fuck off to your hole of a house, curl up on the floor and hold your breath for 15 minutes and this week we'll all be loving the fact that you have fucked off for good.

HIYA!!!!