You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Havant and Waterlooville or Swansea?

Carradona

Who do you want in the next round?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want in the next round?

• Havant and Waterlooville
    • Swansea
    • Don't Care

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never thought of it before, but is "isn't it" correct as far as grammar goes? I mean, does it not mean "is not it"?

It is grammatically correct. What it means is 'is it not (so)' – the 'so' is unspoken but understood and incorporated in the meaning.

(Well done, Havant! I hope Anderson plays.)

Dirk and Voro on the wings, just in case. Riise left back (in a locked room, preferably). Torres in goal. Reina centre mid. Carra and Babel up front.

We'll shit 'em.

Reina has a very good touch. Let's not hope too good - don't need him giving Rafa an even bigger headache in midfield.

If you want to see Anderson play, you have to go other places than Anfield, as he isn`t allowed to play if Swansea goes through.

FA regulations means he cant play

No, that's a premier league regulation for loans between premier league clubs. I'm about 99% sure it doesn't apply. Anderson himself was about 100% sure, and so were Swansea given that they said so on their website:

Ando in Anfield dreamland | Swansea City | News | Press | Press

Anyway, I'm just being pedantic after the fact since he can't play now because Havant won.

No, that's a premier league regulation for loans between premier league clubs. I'm about 99% sure it doesn't apply. Anderson himself was about 100% sure, and so were Swansea given that they said so on their website:

Anyway, I'm just being pedantic after the fact since he can't play now because Havant won.

I read that article as well. But after that one I read somewhere else...maybe on liverpool.no that it did`nt matter wether we allowed him to play, he would not be able to, due to regulations.

But as you said... it doesnt really matter now.

Edit: Anderson får ikke spille mot Liverpool

Det samme reglementet ser også ut til å forhindre Paul Anderson i å spille mot Liverpool, dersom Liverpool og Swansea skulle vinne sine omkamper og møtes i 4.runde. I reglementet står det nemlig at fotballforbundet ikke vil gi tillatelse til at utlånsspillere spiller FA-cup mot klubben de er utlånt fra.

That was the piece . It says that Anderson wont be able to play against Liverpool as the FA would not allow loan players to face the team they are loaned out from.

It's a damn shame, but let's face it, it's great that players from Havant are going to get the experience of playing Prem opponents. I hope they do well (but not too well, obviously).

That was the piece . It says that Anderson wont be able to play against Liverpool as the FA would not allow loan players to face the team they are loaned out from.

I'm aware of the premier league rule, but I'm not aware of an FA rule. I can't be arsed to look it up. You're probably right anyway.